[2023] Welcome to HackaTRON Season 4!

Welcome to Grand hackathon S4 :handshake:

1 Like

Let’s do this again! S4 HackaTron is here!!

2 Likes

Hello @Prince-Onscolo @admin.hackathon

My Project (BlockMenu) was approved by DoraHacks but I didn’t receive the access/permission to post my project here in the forum.

Can someone help me?

Thanks!

3 Likes

then I think @admin.hackathon is yet to receive a confirmation from Dorahacks, please wait a little…

4 Likes

Hello @admin.hackathon, our project (SWIRL Ads.) got approved in DoraHacks. We didn’t get access to create posts about our project.

2 Likes

Kindly exercise some patience @admin.hackathon Might not have received confirmation message from Dorahacks

2 Likes

Hi, LG from Skymate Project

I want to create a TRON DAO Forum post under the Hackathon Season as requirement. Please help allow me to make a post

Thank you so much

2 Likes
2 Likes

That is nice but please next time post it in the paytron forum post thread, as those who visit the thread might think you are not responding to the queries meanwhile their queries are been answered elsewhere.

I wanted to ask a question there, but realized you have not replied anyone over there.

So kindly do that please. Thank you and wishing you the best this season.

3 Likes

Amazing to see that you are working hard to make all these happen, hoping to see it up and running, wish you all the best, …but as my brother @Nana66419 stated below, it is very important to answer all these through under your own forum post

2 Likes

Please give your Dorahacks submission project name.

2 Likes

Both have been added to the group. Please help us in reminding participants that they need to include their dorahacks project in the comment so we can check.

4 Likes

You have been added! along with @lingraj @Shabari @giangle @lynndon Best of Luck!

6 Likes

Best wishes to all the participants :blush:

5 Likes

Please let me know your Dorahacks project submission?

3 Likes

Thank you @WindsOfChange92 :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello @admin.hackathon
I have registered and posted my project which is visible now under “HackaTRON Season 4 in DoraHacks”
I have received email from DoraHacks titled Important reminder for hackathon to register form.
But I havent received an automatic email from TRON DAO Forum regarding Hackathon group addition.
Dorahack ID: @tausparagus
Project name: One Op Game

2 Likes

Thank you so much for adding me to the TRON Hackathon Group. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to participate in this exciting event!

2 Likes

Hey, Matt from Leto is here. Can somebody give me access to post info about our project in the TRON DAO Forum?

4 Likes

@admin.hackathon @WindsOfChange92 @StevenTRON @HunterTRON please for your action

2 Likes