[2023] Welcome to HackaTRON Season 4!

Hello @admin.hackathon

I am developing my project for the HackaTRON Season 4 and I would like to create my post in this forum as part of the submission requirements.

My username on DoraHacks is Psyduck

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @psyduck welcome to the Hackathon Season 4. It’s great to have you around. I think the answer to your question can be found here [2023] Welcome to HackaTRON Season 4! - #290 by admin.hackathon
Thank you and welcome once again

4 Likes

@psyduck read carefully through this :point_down::point_down:

3 Likes

@WindsOfChange92 or @StevenTRON Please kindly attend to him :pray:

2 Likes

Should be good, admin moved it into the correct topic Hackathon Season 4 with the category tag.

4 Likes

What is your Dorahacks project submission? You should be good to go to post in Hackathon Season 4. Please make sure to tag the correct category that you are submitting to.

2 Likes

Thank you sir @WindsOfChange92 For always responding so faster this time around, it keeps getting better day by day, kudos to you sir :facepunch:, keep up the good job :handshake:

4 Likes

Hello @admin.hackathon , I have posted the project on DoraHacks and it is approved but I am still not added to the Hackathon group.

1 Like

You will be sorted soon. @WindsOfChange92 @StevenTRON help

3 Likes

@admin.hackathon

project name: Eventify
dorahacks username: @anshss

3 Likes

Welcome bro.
@admin.hackathon @WindsOfChange92 @StevenTRON kindly assist

3 Likes

I have been created my project working on bttc mainnet. I wanna be sure about process. Do I have to create also testnet for first milestone? and I have to use this mainnet on second milestone. Am I right? Anyone can guide me ?

1 Like

You welcome Anshss
Long days, good to have you back with us

All the best.
Don’t worry you will be attended to

2 Likes

@fabsltsa
@WindsOfChange92

Please guide him out

1 Like

We have posted a project on dorahacks, please approve us. username: @CryptoDo

@admin.hackathon

2 Likes

Welcome please be wait a little, access will be granted :pray:t2:

@WindsOfChange92 @StevenTRON @admin.hackathon PFYA

3 Likes

No need to tag them after each request :joy: They will see it as soon as they come online :+1:

4 Likes

If it’s on mainnet no need to be on testnet :+1:

3 Likes

for easy identification :rofl: :rofl:
they told me it helps them since there are a lot of messages here to read.
chill bro :rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
But when I see 20 new messages and half of them are tags I feel like some might be unnecessary :rofl:

4 Likes