[2023] Welcome to HackaTRON Season 4!

Every user is free to vote for the project(s) he/she wants to support. It’s of course subjective. But I don’t think it’s unfair. Makes sense that the projects that succeeded in gathering a big community of supporters win the community vote.
The builder track already gave a boost to new projects by letting previous participants compete together in their track. And we see that the builder track is the most popular.
My advice to new projects is to not lose hope. Keep building not only dapps, tools and features but also a community of supporters that will help you to gain visibility not only in hackathons but also everyday on social networks.
Good luck to all! :fire:

18 Likes

@Sirluke good luck to you

4 Likes

Greatness! Guess it’s a. Very cool idea

2 Likes

Good luck, JustMoney
Soon moon

4 Likes

Hello fam, remember to vote for your favorite projects.
3 from each track. We still have some days.
Go through their submissions, ask questions and vote

5 Likes

Thanks for the information
I really appreciate it :smile:

1 Like

Thanks. :ok_hand:t4:
good too now

2 Likes

good luck for all → :partying_face:

2 Likes

How long is this round?

1 Like

The voting period should end in 7 hours and a half.

2 Likes

After voting, we will all have to wait for the actual results, winning first place does not guarantee you will hold that first place when the official results comes pouring in.

Some votes will be taken out if it is deemed fake or bot. I hope @fabsltsa you tell the newbies how the forum works.

3 Likes

How it works? Easy, cast your votes, sit back and relax

7 Likes

Hello everyone, I was just counting the number of votes and people. But I just noticed something strange in some teams. For example, CarbonEx gets votes at certain hours from accounts that are only a few days old and is still going on.
For example, at this last hour;

@Jimi
@sherlock
@Amie
@Yoga
@Dips
@Dhruv
@henry1
@Rossi
votes came from their accounts. The accounts are very similar. No comments were taken from the accounts, the screen time was brought to 2 hours.

I have also identified a few such problems in other categories; such as builder and web3. I am reporting them all and I will share them with you.
@admin.hackathon , @StevenTRON , @Prince-Onscolo , @Nana66419 and e.e.
What do you think is the situation?

1 Like

As I said, I took note of these troublesome situations involving other teams and I am making a report, I do not accuse anyone of anything, but I still wanted to warn everyone.

Being silent about such events will affect the future of the forum badly, so let’s call everyone to be sensitive.

1 Like

Also some new bots came here in last 3 minutes. Let’s welcome these bots also,
@Vadharanu1
@i_am_john
@Unicorn
@g.one
CarboEx team do you have any explanation for it?
@im_31 @victorious @GodFather097 @peterparker @jack212 @pv_189

@admin.hackathon will take care of it.
Thanks for raising this concern

2 Likes

I reviewed your project and your team again, you just didn’t get votes from bot accounts on the last day. You’ve taken it throughout the whole process, almost half of the accounts don’t even have a single comment.

I tagged about 20 accounts that I suspect, including all 6 of your project creators, and only 4 of you logged back in after that day. This officially shows that almost 18 of those 20 accounts are bots.

You got ahead of ForGreen entirely because of these actions, @stevenTron, what kind of punishment do you think to make to this troubled team, CarboEx, at least half of the current votes are in trouble. I suggest you review all the votes of this team again.

2 Likes

I reckon, you need to calm down and observe all the votes that are removed from every project across categories/tracks.

The CarboEx team has done well by engaging with the community throughout the Hackathon period. And the community is grateful for their participation.

All necessary steps are taken by @admin.hackathon

:pray:

3 Likes

Don’t worry man, I’m the calmest person you’ll ever see in your life. But these bots are bad for the competition and I’m going to help to eliminate them all. Now I have started to examine the web3 and NFT categories. They created huge problems in ranking, especially on web3.

CarboEx dug their own hole for not making any comments or explanations for the 20 account votes they received in the 1 hour before this massive bot stream came to them. All 20 bots on them will be deleted and in the meantime I will check for issues in other categories. In addition, the strange increase in the likes they received throughout the last day and the constancy in the comments confirm this.

I have the utmost respect for @admin.hackathon and their team. I’m not playing a critical role, I’m just trying to speed things up. I suggest you stay calm and re-read what I wrote with a clear mind.

3 Likes

For the moment it seems that bots and fraudulent votes mainly came from one project in the NFT track. 5-6 more days to go and we will know the official results.

3 Likes