About the Site Feedback category

I think the flow is quite simple and easy on androids but on ios new users will still find it a little bit difficult.

Okay.
If you using iOS
Then you could share your experiences
Or difficulty navigating the forum

1 Like

Site is easy to navigate through and understand, i love the simplicity.

3 Likes

During the course of the tutorial for the use of this forum, it was shown that you can flag a comment made. If someone makes use of any abusive word and multiple persons flag that comment the admin will be notified and will take necessary actionsđŸ«Ą.

3 Likes

Hi I need help with my account on Tronlink pro TRX payment does not gets received and previous payment sent to wallet was sent to unknown wallet without approval

2 Likes

Hey buddy, welcome to Tron Dao forum.
Seems your wallet got compromised, then
You can create new Wallet

1 Like

How to transfer the few coins to other wallet TRX is required to complete the transaction how do I do that? I have few Bs coins

2 Likes

you can rent some energy from @TronNinjas #NRG or @tronsave.io or any other renting platform to trf the remaining crypto

2 Likes

If you need batch send coin to some address, you can try my tools

5 Likes

same the forum looks nice. If possible it will be great to have a wall with new posts like facebook/LinkedIn.

1 Like

Maybe it’s good to give people from the technical support a special collar around their profile picture?

3 Likes

I think that Trondao is a beautiful forum :+1::+1:

1 Like

Actually that’s a brilliant idea but on the other hand maybe it’s good for admins to cover up like casual users and see what’s going on clearly

1 Like

But still on some posts nicks of admins are already posted so it’s not undercover anymore tho

1 Like

Great category!! I follow it

1 Like

Hello,

When I first checked out this forum; I was very impressed with the clean outlook and easy navigation in this forum! So big ups to the devs behind this incredible forum!

One thing I do want this forum to have is the option to add mp4 files!!
Reason being our project MeloSynthia AI {btw if you like this project, you can support us by voting for us here } have a feature to generate tunes.
So, I wanted to share some tunes generated by our project here so that tron members can hear those, but I wasn’t able to share them here!! Hope the option to add mp4 files come soon!!

Regards!

1 Like

vote #WML!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: go guys

1 Like

Hello please help me where can I ask for help my Tronlink Wallet is hacked.

How I can recreate my personal key please???

Ho can I ask?

Customer service?

Thank you.

Andras Amann

1 Like

Hello mate, welcome to Tron Dao forum.
Please it’s important to note that your wallet
Has been compromised and it lost.

You can’t recreate previous keys if hacked or compromised

Sorry about your losses.
Get new wallet address and save your keys properly.

Hello.
Please help mechow can I contact a real TRONLINK admin who can help me with my permission issues.

Thank you for ypur help would be ASAP

Andras Amann

1 Like