Are ready for hackathon S4?

Read about it and let me know what you think.
Personally I like the new addition and the requirements given.

Read here​:point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

12 Likes

Yes I like the mix between season one (milestone payment until mainnet) and season 2-3 requirements for voting period (MVP + post on forum).

5 Likes

Yeah I love it, now we need to see some development before releasing the remaining 70% of the funds

3 Likes

It has been more than a month since the winner’s announcement of season 3. And the prizes have not been paid yet.

Just a warning for any developers before you spend 100s of hours working on this new season.

Edit: Payment was Received on the 1st of February.

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

Is there an in detail description of Season 4?
1st February is just 4 days from now.

It will surely come pleasure :pray:t2: Be patient

I am sure it will.
I’m just looking out for fellow devs :wink:

Ok there will be a twitter spaces on 1st February on that

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1OyKAVvWAYbGb

Kindly set a reminder

2 Likes

Well developers develop products that I hope they would have delivered anyway. Those 100’s of hours aren’t lost. Otherwise what about those who are not amongst the winners? Did they do it for nothing?

1 Like

Hola, parece ser una nueva temporada muy interesante, con la continuación de la antigua.

3 Likes

This is a very bold assumption.

1 Like

Hahahaha, very very true.
I agree with you

Exactly hoping for the best as always :pray:t2:

1 Like

The new addition is very good and interesting,… winners will also get exposure by huobi Global and big investors and also a priority to lost in huobi, this is very amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

A new season full of great advances and collaborations, you can go a long way.

2 Likes

Sure sure :pray:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

The two new tracks are interesting. Eco-friendly track will have so much to offer to the blockchain community! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah very very interesting

1 Like

I really love this updates

2 Likes

What is the reason that Season 3 winners haven’t received rewards. Some of us developers have promised to share rewards in exchange for help developing the projects. If you guys are in the habit of not making payouts, I don’t want make promises to staff I cant keep. Its one thing if we don’t we win but to win and not know when payments will made is not a morale booster. Also doesn’t not inspire trust.

As most of you know delivering a project to the market takes more than 100’s of developing hours that why prizes are an incentive. There are many non crypto friendly members on the team. Lets not give them more fuel.

BUt I am sure everything here is on the up and up.