B4B.WORLD: Web3 influencer ads platform with reputation-based rewards

That is very nice, i think i will request invitation to be influencer on your platform. It will atleast give me exposure to alot of crypto related projects out there.

3 Likes

Yes, register to the Testnet and later on Mainnet in December!

2 Likes

Great project!
Have you had any experience working with influencers?

2 Likes

Awesome project! I’m trusting there will be creation of opportunities for upcoming influencers as well. Goodluck to the team!

4 Likes

Thanks!
Yes, we provided 1000+ ad campaigns with influencers “by hand” and understand how it is difficult to make this work: searching, asking, and payments. But moreover, we understand how it is difficult to another side - for influencers too.

If I understand correctly, the b4b platform should simplify the process of advertising integration between influencers and advertisers. It is based on your extensive experience in the field of advertising campaigns.
It is very important for a product to deeply understand the difficulties of all stakeholders!

2 Likes

Hola, es un proyecto interesante si tiene cabida no sólo para influencers sino también para toda persona que quiera crear un canal donde informar, enseñar, diferentes temas. Saber que es lo que se necesitaría para entrar en el canal. gracias

1 Like

Great mention, it could be added in the future to allow users to register and grow their blog without listing before they can monetize it on our platform

2 Likes

Great and nice concept

1 Like

Shure, thank you!
Try to use our product for your needs!

2 Likes

Is this for YouTube content creators?

1 Like

Thanks!
Yes, we provided 1000+ ad campaigns with influencers “by hand” and understand how it is difficult to make this work: searching, asking, and payments. But moreover, we understand how it is difficult to another side - for influencers too.

2 Likes

Now it is for influencers from Twitter and Telegram channels.
Later we will scale to other Social Media, like YouTube, Meta, TikTok and other.

1 Like

Thanks! We really appreciate it

Hola, de esta manera abarcarĂ­a mĂĄs pĂșblico y permitirĂ­a darse a conocer mĂĄs personas que tal vez no son conocidas pero si mĂĄs interesantes.

1 Like

Yes, good idea, thank you!

1 Like

Nice work . nice project

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support.
And follow up on our updates!

Nice project I can’t even imagine the amount of effort put into this 
love this💓