Bandwidth parameters adjusted

My fellow tronics,

The no.87 committee request proposes, to modify freenetlimit from 1500 to 600, which means the daily free bandwidth for an account changes from 1500 to 600

The proposal to adjust the limit can be found here

After the daily free bandwidth is set to 600, it will still support a user sending 2 free TRX/TRC10 transactions, or sending 1 free TRC20 transaction.

The estimated effective time is 2023-07-06 14:00:00 Singapore time.

What are you thoughts on this proposal?

7 Likes

I think it’s a good move though, we need to see Trx price action to follow up too

2 Likes

Thanks for this update
We are yet to discus bon how it will be a betterment
For the Tron ecosystem

1 Like

Yes it could mean more TRX will be burnt for transaction fees

3 Likes

En principio no opino, hasta ver en que beneficia o perjudica el disminuir el ancho de banda, a nivel del ecosistema ya que para los usuarios será más complicado y se tiene que ver en que nos favorece a nivel de precio de moneda, a parte de otros beneficios.

Cuando se pruebe y vea el recorrido que toma, no tengas duda que diré mi opinión.

2 Likes

who told you :joy:@Gordian reduced free transactions per day so we must stake more trx to get energy or bandwidth for more free transactions or pay fees

3 Likes

Hmmm.
Prince o.
Leave me alone
I have no power to reduce the bandwidth o.

Well, I do feel

2 Likes

Oh not saying you reduced it. how?

I tagged you just to let you know that comment was for your post

1 Like

Lols

I understand better
I posted that earlier tho.

Let talk about it

1 Like

Chief of whales MOD club has excess capacity, if you can’t beat them you better obey their instructions :palms_up_together:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am afraid I hope he won’t cut me off from the tron network

1 Like

Same with me here. A lot of community members shared the opinion that it will help in reducing the supply of Tron, forgetting the fact that only a fraction of TRX are paid for bandwidth and this may not give the expected outcome to those who think that this proposal will bring about more TRX burn and price increase

1 Like

Lols.
I got you guys.

Maybe I will have to
Give you and your partner in crime
Some Timeout… Using my Mod power.

Lols.
See me in court @Prince-Onscolo

1 Like

I understand buddy.
But I got this question.

Would this bandwidth reduction.
Results into market sales demand for bandwidth?.

Just like we had or have for the energy market?

1 Like

Don’t mess with the big Boyz ooo :joy:

maybe if you don’t have bandwidth, you can buy energy. So this proposal was passed for people to patronize the energy market I think and not the other reasons they are giving :grin:… Justin want justlend to make more money…just my 1% thought ooh

2 Likes

Yes bro! This proposal opened up opportunities for developers to build a project that could deal with bandwidth sales but I’m eager to see the impact this will have on the market since it cost just a fraction of TRX to pay for bandwidth

4 Likes

Some transactions required both energy and bandwidth, especially interactions with smart contracts. So, it will still cost the users a fraction of TRX to cover bandwidth fees while carrying out transactions, even when a user have sufficient energy.

1 Like

oh OK I see…then you should launch bandwidth market or they have one already

1 Like

No bandwidth market yet from what I know. Will not be shocked to see band with markets coming up now

2 Likes