Blockto - A Decentralized Social Media Ensuring Content Authenticity in the Age of Deepfakes

Thank you so much for your encouraging words and for recognizing the potential of Blockto. We’re deeply committed to reshaping the social media landscape by prioritizing content authenticity, user privacy, and censorship resistance. The integrations and milestones you mentioned are just the beginning. We’re thrilled to have supporters like you on this journey. Please stay tuned for our upcoming updates, and we’d love to hear any feedback or suggestions you might have to make Blockto even better!

Hello!

I like the concept but unfortunately in today’s current market people are rewarded and not punished for copying videos, pictures, etc and claiming it is their own. To help promote users to only post their content what incentives could the platform add to their users?

Thank you!

2 Likes

We will be launching out own Blockto token to incentivize the creators and develop some utilities.

Thank You for your feedback.

1 Like

Hi @BlurryFace Welcome to Tron Hackathon S5, How you are going to control user should not do post spams ? or how to block users if they are doing it.

2 Likes

Yeah we will integrate government id verification using HyperVerge to let only verified people post on the platform

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. I am reviewing this project based on the video and checking out the website.

This project is a reverse chronological feed with content archived onto IPFS. First I want to say it looks great. And I can appreciate how detail has been into supported the different views and embeddings required to make this kind of application work.

When using the web app I did hit a few snags where the whole application crashed and I needed to use reload to proceed.

Overall looks great, keep it up!

1 Like

We will use a trusted 3rd party service for government ID Verification, which is HyperVerge (also used by linkedin)

Data stored on Blockchains are inherently immutable and tamper proof.
It is secure we would say.

1 Like

So many different tracks and so much creative and problem-addressing solutions based projects we can see this time .
With our MelosynthiaAI project in AI track, we have tried to do the same. You can see our project MelosynthiaAI and if you like it, you can vote it here.

2 Likes

Hi,

We tested the app but could not verify:
"Verification failed for the Verification ID: 2d171052f139fd001befccbfd6adb75bcd3d2e25.

Please check the ID and try again."

Otherwise is quite an amazing social network with data stored on IPFS.

Congrats,
onchaindev :white_heart:

1 Like

I just tested blockto dapp, and everything worked smoothly for me. Good work team ! However, I have been wondering for quiet sometime now, that why the team has opted for IPFS instead of BTFS?

1 Like

As your input for me seems to be one of the top something like twitter on black we cast a vote to you guys, congrats.

I loved the work,
onchaindev :white_heart:

1 Like

We are actually using Pinata.
It provides an easy to use API for IPFS

2 Likes

I’ll look into this
Thanks for pointing it out.