Come and join our HackaTRON S4 community topics and win prizes!

Welcome back @TronLive, its always great to be here to share ideas about how best we all can help to see the forum grow.

As always, i will touch on alot of things in this write up about the questions asked. Not all can be implemented but i know all will not be rejected. :joy:

A. Sorry if the names i give to my tracks does not make any sense, but i hope the explanations would.

Firstly i would like to see a track that will be dedicated solely for the education of the tron blockchain called the TRONDUCATION

In this track, developers will be required to create dapps that focuses on the what, where and the how

Where the what will be basically on the knowledge of the tron blockchain, the where would be places to get these knowledge and the how would be ways to harness the power of tron blockchain to make life easier and better.

Secondly, the next track i would like to mention is the CULTURAL TRACK in this track, developers will also be required to create dapps that are solving problems related to their immediate environment.

We have problems that are faced by us Africans but are the dapps built solving any of our immediate issues? We have problems that are faced by Asians but which of these dapps seems to address those issues.

If we truly want people to adopt blockchain technology, then the problem we are trying to solve should be a problem the person is actually facing. I take Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the Telephone, his mother was deaf, wife was deaf and he himself was a teacher for the deaf, this inspired him to develop hearing aid tools. He was addressing issues right under his nose.

Furthermore, i would like to suggest another track called the DISABILITY TRACK, in our quest to solve life problems i have never seen a track dedicated for people with disabilities. As we all know, disability is not an inability.

In this track i would like to see developers creating dapps for people with disabilities.

Samuel Akonnor is one of the greatest Artist with a speech impediment, how does his Art gets out to compete on the global scale. If a dapp is created where works from these talented people are showcased to the entire world, it would be highly appreciated.

Check his work out and tell me if he doesnt deserve to be pushed to reach the global scale.

Reference: Portia Gabor of TV3 did that documentary.

Lastly, i would like to talk about a Joint track, in this track, the trondao team will spell out what is to be built, the old developers and builders on the platform can come together and build it.

For example, we can have people who won in Defi, Web3 and NFT come together to form a group to build something that has been predefined by the trondao team.

In conclusion these are the tracks I currently have in mind.

Devpost and Dorahacks has indeed a cool and friendly user interface, i also think @trondao should look into DEVFOLIO, i think that hosting platforms also has alot to offer in terms of devs currently patronizing that place and their user friendly interface.

Devfolio to me will bring in new developers to help boost the morale of the tron grand hackathon.

Thank you

This is purely an opinion and in no means written to offend anyone. If it does then I apologize.

9 Likes