Crypto Cannabis Grow - The go-to seed to sale ledgering DApp built upon the Tron Blockchain

I love your input, thank you so much.

Thank you for your input, I will certainly make updates as they take place throughout this entire process.

The simple aspect of everyones presence, yourself included and the kind inputs are the best form of investment. Thank you so much.

Greetings DEXExchange! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Contract Address

After a thorough scan, it looks like your project post is very similar to a project that has been posted in Season 2 - Crypto Cannabis | Devpost . According to post #6 of TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now! projects that haven’t completed their roadmap for the Hackathon in past Hackathons will not be eligible for the current season. Please make sure your existing project is already live and for the community to use. Can you let the community know what improvements and updates have been made compared to this project - Crypto Cannabis | Devpost that you have submitted in the past?

1 Like

very promising project, let’s see the next milestones. :handshake::handshake:

1 Like

All of these smart contracts are utilized within the Crypto Cannabis Grow DApp and have been updated within the above TronDAO Forum submission:

Crypto Cannabis Grow Room Smart Contract: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

LeafUp (LEAF) GrowthXP TRC10 Token: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

SativaGeneSeed (SATVA) GeneSeed TRC10 Token: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

IndicaGeneSeed (INDCA) GeneSeed TRC10 Token: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

HinduKush (HinduKush) Strain Plant TRC20 Smart Contract: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

Thai (THAI) Strain Plant TRC20 Smart Contract: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

African (AFRICAN) Strain Plant TRC20 Smart Contract: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

Nepalese (NEPALESE) Strain Plant TRC20 Smart Contract: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

SouthAmerican (SAM) Strain Plant TRC20 Smart Contract: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

Aceh (ACEH) Strain Plant TRC20 Smart Contract: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

Mexican (MEXICAN) Strain Plant TRC20 Smart Contract: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

Jamaican (JAMAICAN) Strain Plant TRC20 Smart Contract: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

CentralAmerican (CAM) Strain Plant TRC20 Smart Contract: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

AcapulcoGold (AcaGold) Strain Plant TRC20 Smart Contract: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

AcapulcoGold (AcaGold) Strain Plant TRC20 Smart Contract: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

Afghani (Afghani) Strain Plant TRC20 Smart Contract: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

ChocolateThai (ChocoThai) Strain Plant TRC20 Smart Contract: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

ColombianGold (Colombian) Strain Plant TRC20 Smart Contract: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

Our submission during the Tron Grand Hackathon Season 2 was submitted late and was not eligible so we have returned well in advance with all informations and updates of project advancement prepped and entered early for Tron Grand Hackathon Season 3.

2 Likes

Definitely going to be a huge benefit. How’s it like working on the project alone?

1 Like

I know it’s very late, learnt about this hackathon too late. I will love to join and have my name registered. By next hackathon, i will be very proud to be proud to be taking this step.

1 Like

Working alright as it allows for quiet and calm production work times. I love working in teams as well and teamwork helps scale products and services much more efficiently and with more creative input to a final end product. With Crypto Cannabis Grow ability to earn a Hackathon reward will help scale the CCG DApp/BApp with ability to hire on a second developer to work together longterm on CCG.

Thank you for your input and question.

1 Like

Hola, es un proyecto muy interesante a varios niveles, le deseo lo mejor para seguir avanzando. Suerte