Crypto Museum - Crypto History told through tokens

Project Name: Crypto Museum
Project Track: Artistry
Team Name: Crypto Museum
Team Member(s): 1

Wallet address
For Donations: TJEcBwW3Km1DjvxU1EgNeLWzxguvCdAP9x

HackerEarth Project Link: (crypto.museum - HackaTRON Season 5 - Submission | HackerEarth Hackathons)
Project Goal: Documenting history of Blockchain through the collection and presentation of Crypto tokens. A collection of virtual Museum for different Blockchains will be connected through our main museum hub using Spatial as a platform.
Project Value: Community will be able to explore history of the involved Blockchains and can contribute to provide content or donate tokens.
Projects can get a project review created by donating their tokens to our Crypto Museum wallet. We will create a blogpost and will connect that to the museum piece.
Project Info: Crypto Museum is a platform that provides info about blockchain projects to its visitors while also offering a gamified reward system for helping to build the Museum. Contribution in any way is rewarded with badges the more you contribute the more badges you can earn.
These badges will be donated to contributors without initial value, but the intend is to make Crypto Museum into a cash generating entity which will allow us to periodically share rewards or airdrop certain tokens with Badge holders.
Project Website: https://www.cryptomuseum.online/
Project Mobile App: http://wix.to/g6OdfYO?ref=cl
Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/cryptomuseum23
Project Test Instructions: Visit our first virtual museum: Tron & BTTC tokens | Spatial
Video example of museum tour:
https://youtu.be/J5VDTK68h8I
Project Details: Crypto Museum is a public museum motivating the crypto community to contribute. Contribution will generate contribution badges (NFT’s) and if the project gets to be cash positive, part of the revenue will be shared with badge holders…
Tron Hackathon

Smart Contract links: Our NFT badge collection on BTTC can be found on the following smartcontract: 0xb40531a679eb50a26c563399d5831eeb9cd07ddd

Project Milestones:

The milestones achieved so far are:

• Creation of Crypto Museum website and vision - done
  • Creation of museum wallets - done
  • Definition of the gamifi structure through badges - done
  • Design of the badges - done
  • Set up multimedia, Telegram and Twitter - done
  • Create Virtual museum for Tron tokens - done
  • Create Virtual museum Ecosystem - Work in Progress
  • Create Blog posts section - done
  • Create Mobile app for Blogs - done

Crypto Museum will be covering all blockchains in time but will start will building a museum wing for Tron, BTTC and Polygon at first.
Revenue use:
Depending on the amount of income we generate through different means (one of them could be a Hackathon award) we have plans how to use the funds, which can be followed transparantly on the Blockchain:

Different ways of Donation:

https://www.cryptomuseum.online/donations

20 Likes

Finally here, nice nice

You have a great idea, people can visit your museum and learn about the various blockchains we have and tokens too. Will be best ro featured in a metaverse. You can contact @TuruGlobal, they are building a nice multi chain metaverse called #TuruVerse.

Please how do you plan to generate revenue?

11 Likes

Welcome to Grand Hackathon Season 5

Do you have any utilities embedded to your NFTs?

9 Likes

Please are you talking about Palm :palm_tree: investment :eyes::joy:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: goats and sheep

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. Would be good to partner up with a MetaVerse where we can show our collection.

Anyway we try to build our museum one Blockchain at the time. Started with BTTC as there are not that many tokens available. On Tron with the long history there is much more.

The intention is to bring traffic to our website and promote reference links to generate income. Also we are hoping to attract sponsors and win some revenue with this Hackatron.

We will give more details soon, but people donating tokens (dead or alive) to our wallet during the Hackatron will receive a special Hackathon giver badge as featured in our introduction message.

We are looking for active Tron and BTTC projects to engage with. We have found some so far like TronNRG, ICR, Turu, Pman, USTX and others, but any suggestions are welcome

10 Likes

Unfortunately I miss this “insider” joke. :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

The NFT’s will be distributed for free to people who are supporting the Crypto Museum in different ways.

At first they are like achievement badges which you can get for doing certain achievements. They are distributed as NFT’s and they will have a royalty for us in case they are sold on secondary market. (which might bring in some funds).

If we are able to achieve a positive cash flow, a significant portion of that will be shared over the holders of the badges.

We will explain in more detail later how these dynamics will work.

6 Likes

Ok good, thanks.
Here are some more suggestions. We have #Tronbies @LineHammett, $Shit on bttc, Wulfpack @Chevkev @Deba215, #JM @JustMoney @fabsltsa and can also check previous winners

7 Likes

I know you as a good farmer :joy:

4 Likes

Do I have to earn anything for holding the nft or just a jpegs?

You can earn NFT’s by donating tokens to the museum, sponsoring the museum or by supporting us like being a Telegram moderator

1 Like

I think he is asking about the benefit of holding these nfts, will holders eaarn something. i think that’s where the revenue sharing comes in right?

2 Likes

Yes, but to be clear, this is not a guaranteed thing. The intent is to share revenue as soon as we are in a positive cash generating mode

1 Like

The prime purpose is the gamify element of rewarding community with a badge for supporting the project.

BTTC Hackathon

For example this badge will be given to people who sent tokens on BTTC chain to our BTTC wallet (0xf2b0dbB18bC1459E637c841f851353Aaa4106C91) for the Crypto Museum.

This is a sample of tokens we have collected so far on BTTC

4 Likes

I was wondering about for how long you guys have been “investing” on NFTs (IF SO) :saluting_face:

1 Like

We own some tApes and Tronpunks. to give you an indication. But we focus on tokens rather then NFT’s

1 Like

lol these nfts are Shit or?
I own some and worth nothing

Yes these NFT’s are worth nothing :frowning:

3 Likes

Welcome to Season 5, as an African I’m intrigued and fascinated about museums, artifacts and art collection. Watching this closely as Hackathon progresses, do tag me to future updates, ty.

2 Likes