Cukies Jump n' Hop - Adventure Awaits in Every Leap!

This is really looking good, love the whole graphics of the game, reminds me alot of Crash Bandicoot and Pikachu.

1 Like

Thanks for watching the video @Prince-Onscolo :slight_smile:

The coins in the game are purely for enhancing the gaming experience. They impact the overall time to complete each level since missing coins result in time penalties. However, these coins are not linked to the UKI token or any other tokens with monetary value.

Regarding monetization, we are still defining this aspect. Currently, we plan to host tournaments where players are ranked based on their completion times, with a prize pool distributed according to final standings.

We welcome any ideas you might have, and we will consider all suggestions.

4 Likes

Okay! That is a nice approach and it’s actually what I was looking out for, incentivizing the whole ecosystem through revenue generated from one game and it’s an important strategy to ensure that the growth of one platform facilitate the growth of the others. Keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, @manfred_jr !

We are developing an expanding ecosystem for Cukies, where we can continually add new games and modes over time.

Regarding our diverse user base, we primarily cater to two groups: Web2 users, who seek a fun gaming experience, and Web3 users, who are interested in both enjoying the games and monetizing their time and assets. We are dedicated to ensuring that both profiles have a satisfying experience.

As for your suggestion about communication, it’s already on our roadmap to integrate social features. Beyond standard in-game chat, we are planning something more sophisticated called Nexus Social Island, which will connect all the games within Cukies World.

You can find more details on this in our dedicated thread for Cukies World, here:

2 Likes

Thanks for the awesome compliment @manfred_jr !

We’re working hard to achieve this level of quality. Someday, we hope to achieve even just 10% of what those iconic companies have accomplished. Your encouragement means a lot to us! :hugs:

2 Likes

Oh wow, glad to see you already beat me to it by having a social feature in the works already for the game. I’m pretty bullish in tasting this out in the final stages, keep building and goodluck as Hackathon progresses.

2 Likes

The Cukies to me is like Microsoft such a hub for different different games

2 Likes

The Cukies video is a very beautiful animated one, the video editor really finished work, thank you for tagging me to it

2 Likes

Thank you for the positive feedback @Youngyuppie !

We’re glad that our approach resonates with what you were looking for. If you have any more questions or need further clarification on how we integrate and incentivize our ecosystem, please don’t hesitate to ask. We’re here to help and appreciate your interest in our strategy. Keep the questions coming!

2 Likes

Oh OK so currently it is not play to earn?

1 Like

That’s great to hear @manfred_jr !

Please keep the questions coming and stay engaged, we value your input and are excited to see what you think of the new features as they roll out.

4 Likes

Haha @ines_valerie , I wish! :sweat_smile:

But seriously, thanks for the kind words.

3 Likes

Thanks! He did great job indeed. However, most of it is actual gameplay footage, not heavily edited.

Did you have a chance to play the game?

2 Likes

Hey @Prince-Onscolo ,

All our games adhere to the play-to-earn model. Players will eventually be rewarded with UKI tokens, the Cukies ecosystem’s official token, which has not yet been released.

In the meantime, we are hosting various tournaments, competitions, and activities to reward participants with USDT or TRX.

For Jump n’ Hop, players will be rewarded with UKI tokens once they are available. What I meant in my previous message is that we have not yet finalized the methodology for distributing these rewards. It might involve regular tournaments and ranking systems, as mentioned, but we are open to exploring other suggestions as well.

3 Likes

Alright so please how are you going to make sure the value of your tokens does not keep decreasing? This is my observation of some p2e platforms. Gamers get free tokens and dump, making those who invested in your token lose big

2 Likes

That’s a great question, @Prince-Onscolo .

To ensure the stability of our tokens, a portion of our company’s revenue will be used to buy back tokens from the market. These will be added to a pool along with the tokens used in-game. We will then manage this pool carefully, burning some tokens to reduce supply and using others to fuel the system by rewarding players.

I have a diagram that clearly explains this process. I’ll share it later when I’m back at my computer and can access it.

3 Likes

Here it is, @Prince-Onscolo

Please don’t focus too much on the percentages as those details are still being finalized. Instead, take a look at the flow to better understand our plans.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! :wave: :wave:

The main thread has been updated with relevant images. If there’s something specific you’d like to see, please let me know and I’ll be happy to share it!

2 Likes

Alright thank you
All the best

2 Likes

I sure would give my feedback firsthand when the new features roll out, keep building.

1 Like