Cukies World – Animal Crossing type Play-and-Earn game

Creo en este gran proyecto, va ser uno de los mejores juegos en la historia!
Cukies World viene a cambiar el rumbo!

7 Likes

wow this is an excellent project, good luck to you

10 Likes

Wow… this is going to be amazing :star_struck: excellent project, congratulations

9 Likes

Excited for this project. Can’t wait for game launch

10 Likes

El concepto de jugar a tu ritmo, sin prisas y crear tu entorno al gusto del jugador, permite que cada jugador cree su propia historia dentro de cukies.

7 Likes

Love the UI design and your project seems very interesting.

Good to see another project where the idea was born in 2021 (just like in our case) and you kept building the project. Plus we see you also set up a company which shows the dedication.

You can check our project as well and if you find it interesting we could think of a cooperation.

Wish you good luck and much success ! :fire:

11 Likes

When is your Token going live for OG users?

5 Likes

Join Telegram or Twitter for Cukies World to know when it is announced! :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Un proyecto muy bien ideado tanto en juego como en economía.

7 Likes

Excelente juego! Ojalá que gane
Tengo una duda: ¿se puede jugar con cualquier sistema operativo?

4 Likes

:point_right: Cukies World – Animal Crossing type Play-and-Earn game - #118 by accesovip123

6 Likes

I love the model of the game, what are the goals that Cukies World has in the short and long term?

5 Likes

Un juego donde no cabe el aburrimiento.

5 Likes

I’ve just finished reading the wallpaper, watched some videos and learning about this game and I have to say that… I really LOVE this game!

The Cukies are so cute! :heart_eyes: And this people are developing a Lore practically from the beginning of development phase! That really makes the difference!

Waiting so hard fo play Cukies World. And guys, don’t want to go too fast. Take your time and make this happen!

You can do this from their marketplace, take a look in this official website (I can’t post links yet)

6 Likes

Funny project. Good potential. Congrats !

5 Likes

this sound awesome. i cant wait to play and earn :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

Una de las cosas importantes que tiene este proyecto, es que detrás de él se han ido añadiendo paulatinamente profesionales cualificados en cada ambito, lo que confiere a la larga un buen trabajo y desarrollo.

5 Likes

Cukies world es el mejor juego de la red de tron

8 Likes

The best game on tron blockchais is Cukies world :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :grin: :laughing: :+1:

6 Likes

el mejor juego de todos

6 Likes