Cukies World Metaverse - by Cukies World team

Thank you! We will be sharing some images & videos in the coming days to show the progress we made so far :desert_island: :coconut:

4 Likes

Iā€™m sharing a design of our new island. Texts are in spanish but you will get an idea :slight_smile: :desert_island:

3 Likes

Amazing :heart_eyes: looking very good :+1:

Greetings @accesovip123 ! Your project seems to be missing details on:

Project Test Instructions:
Project Milestones:

Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Sure, that will be added before the deadline. Thanks for the remainder! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We are updating the post shortly with more images and the gameplay video, this is a sneak peek of part of the social island:

6 Likes

Me gusta la imagen, es acogedora.

1 Like

Very nice image, very amazing,ā€¦the island :desert_island: is looking so enticing

2 Likes

wow nice graphics
thanks for the update

1 Like

Nice one, i love what i am seeing. I hope the graphics will be the same as what the game has to offer. Canā€™t wait :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you! The game is already live. :slight_smile:

We will add instructions on how to try it during the weekend, even for those with no Cukies.

2 Likes

Main post updated with video, screenshots and instructions on how to test the game :desert_island: :coconut:

2 Likes

Thank you for the update
keep working

Hello! Love the design of the game!
One question, i believe you are targetting mobile phone players mainly, and in this case installing an app is not a problem, but regarding the desktop users, donā€™t you think that downloadin/installing something might stop many potential users?

All the best for the hackathon!

3 Likes

Hola, mi pregunta es, El testeo del juego por parte del foro, es el mismo que jugamos la comunidad de Cukies.

Thanks for your question @Claw !

As you say we are mainly targetting mobile phone players currently.

Cukies World is still not a game for ā€œhardcore gamersā€ which are the ones that mainly use the computer to play, so is not something we are very worried about at the moment.

We will be monitoring that anyway and getting feedback from our community. The plan for the future is adding the game to platforms like steam, so players wonā€™t need to download / install anything in their computer.

2 Likes

Yes, itā€™s the same one that has now been added to Play Store.

We are providing username and password so anyone can test the game even if they donā€™t have Cukies yet :desert_island:

4 Likes

Me parece perfecto, que los usuarios del foro puedan probar el juego, les va a encantar.

1 Like

The video has been updated with a voiceover, so we explain better the progress made since the last hackathon :desert_island:

1 Like

Se nota el trabajo y la dedicaciĆ³n, esperamos con ansias seguir probando el archipiĆ©lago infinito

1 Like