Who know he could be Living with us in disguise

1 Like

Oh yeah by now he is very active on twitter checking everything :joy:

3 Likes

I could trace him though
I still have a video of him I’m DM.

He made hated doxxed project team.

2 Likes

Oh really? And how? If it is possible forward it to me in my dm and even how did you know he is the one bro

3 Likes

Referente al USD hace tiempo que su valor es cero, no solo porque se han imprimido como papeles de chicle, revisa un poco el tema de geopolítica y economía, sabrás que esta moneda tiene muchos intereses creados.
Como plus tenemos los países que se han unido al Brik, los cuales han decidido que sus materias primas ya no se paguen en dolares, depreciandolo.
En cuestión de criptomonedas siempre se revierte en que se cree una descentralización total, entonces no dependerás de ningún papel de chicle como el dolar, el euro y otras más.

6 Likes

A mi parecer no afecta en nada, quien quiera jugar a futuros de Trx se migrará a otro exchange.

2 Likes

Lols
Before his exist scam.
Out of curiosity I used to ask him questions

So innocent to carry out such acts.

1 Like

Okay, very correct
Those affected there
Will have to move to other Exchange supporting TRX future trading

3 Likes

Hahahaha people are wicked ooh

The Nakamigos floor price becomes 0.6Eth and Beeples tweets about the collection.

GM guys
On the latest news this day

JUST IN: :us: Former President Trump says China will probably displace the US dollar as number one currency in the world.

2 Likes

Highly possible
And hope you know they have minted the Chinese Yuan on tron blockchain?

1 Like

:yum:
Oh my goodness, did I missed the gist update
Please share link
Let a brother get to read.

That’s is good news for tron

2 Likes
7 Likes

Thanks bro
Let me update myself with this one

2 Likes

I love this part

Its stability is also guaranteed by a TrueUSD vault that adheres to “the optimal allocation of diversified assets in the world” in order to protect the peg of assets it maintains

3 Likes

I am happy we have a stable coin pegged to yuan. This add to what Trump said. We have a lot of stables pegged to US dollar and that gives the dollar power too

1 Like

Yes , you can imagine the bragging right attached to US dollar

1 Like

Eso es lo que dice este hombre, en verdad ya te dije que el agrupamiento de los países del Brik pretenden sacar el dolar de en medio y China está acoplado en el Brik.
Como bien sabes el petroleo se pagaba en dolares, hace un tiempo cada País lo paga en oro o en su moneda.

2 Likes

Sure example Ghana decided to use gold.
My question is if we give power to another country’s currency like what Trump just said, won’t it be the same as US dollars? China too will be the the US and in long run the currencies will suffer against the yuan

1 Like