Poloniex to list Tipcoin on 14th Sept. 2023

I always feel bittered to read updates like this, not because I am against any crypto project but because a lot of projects that are bringing innovation to the Tron community, and equally participated and won in many seasons of the ongoing hackathons are yet to receive the needed support for them to continue striving in the Tron network.

It’s more important to me that the TronDAO team end any other season/s of hackathons and help these OG projects in their development plans. Most times, offering financial assistance through hackathons is not ALL that a project need to grow but strategic partnership. I crave that the TronDAO team should realise this and act as deemed appropriate.

5 Likes

hmmmmm must it always have to be money?
at least to motivate others. TronDao team must do something to support this

3 Likes

They really need to. And the good side of this is that the growth of these projects will equally bring about the growth of the tron ecosystem. Hackathon is a great way of bringing innovation into an ecosystem but of what essence is this innovation if it wasn’t sustained due to lack of collaboration/partnership. Absolutely NOTHING.

5 Likes

It has been a topic every now and then but I hope the looks into it asap

2 Likes

We will keep raising our concerns over it until they listen and take some actions to helping those projects get listed on Tier 1 exchanges

2 Likes

Would be nice to see at least one of the previous winners getting listed. No matter which one is chosen. Just as a message that would say “yes there are promising and innovative projects on Tron”.

4 Likes

That is the only thing we are asking for and I don’t think that is too much to ask for. No one is telling them which one to help get listed in any of the Tron stronghold tier one exchanges. They have the data that shows how these projects has been performing over the period of time. Let them pick anyone they think deserves such assistance, gradually, they can equally assist other performing projects too. I think, this, if implemented will help reduce the number of abandoned projects in the ecosystem and help the Tron community grow further

2 Likes

Totally agree. I’ve had that kind of discussions thousands of times. Tron needs successful stories to showcase. Those successful stories will help growing the whole ecosystem as projects and users run towards Tron/BTTC.

4 Likes

Kudos for all you do, bro! You have always been a voice that speaks for the community and I trust you’re not stopping at this, anytime soon untill we achieve this :muscle:

4 Likes