Daren Market - The world’s first on chain market for Web3 community and business

Wow, your guide was so easy to follow that even my cat could’ve entered the steps…if he had opposable thumbs, that is! Thanks a bunch!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :handshake:

3 Likes

Bienvenido al foro, disfruta por el recorrido tan interesante que ofrece.

3 Likes

Amazing! Actually there are thousands of freelancers, entrepreneurs and Web3.0 customers active on Daren worldwide.

2 Likes

Thanks for your comment and question.

Daren Market not only provides free website building and a decentralized payment system, but also provides brand-new traffic solutions suitable for the Web3 industry for the stores that have settled in. Stores can interact with more NFT communities through the discount function of holding positions, and attract traffic from the NFT community.

Daren Market updated a smart contract with a decentralized profit sharing mechanism on October 10, 2022. Users can share products with profit sharing with their friends. When friends make a deal through the sharing link, the sharer can get the profit sharing , this is a way to make money with just moving your fingers. Every Daren user can become a distributor of the project party. In order to promote and attract traffic, the service providers who open new stores will set the profit sharing ratio of services/products at most to 100% of the price. 50%, you only need to share the link of the participating service with your friends, you can get the profit sharing reward after the friend’s transaction is successful, and the friend can also get the rebate, which is also an important function when a new store attracts traffic.

In the future, we will also provide better marketing and management tools for the project party, including that the store can directly issue promotion tasks to various communities through the discord bot, and the community can accept the promotion tasks issued by the project party to build a brand together.

1 Like

Thank you @Maria_DarenMarket for sharing more information about Daren Market and its features. It’s great to see that Daren Market is providing a decentralized payment system and traffic solutions for Web3 stores, as well as a profit sharing mechanism to incentivize users to share products and attract more traffic to the platform.

The ability to issue promotion tasks to various communities through a Discord bot is also a useful tool for project parties to market and manage their stores. So, these features could be beneficial for Web3 stores looking to increase their visibility and attract more customers.

Great initiative! Best Wishes.

1 Like

Welcome to the TronDao forum community :handshake:

You’re welcome! It’s great to hear about the innovative solutions that Daren Market is providing for the Web3 industry. The brand-new traffic solutions seem particularly exciting, as they offer stores the opportunity to interact with more NFT communities and attract traffic from a wider audience.

It’s also impressive that Daren Market has updated its smart contract with a decentralized profit sharing mechanism, which allows users to share products with profit sharing with their friends. This is a fantastic way to make money with just a few clicks and encourages users to promote the platform, which helps attract even more traffic and users.

It’s exciting to hear that Daren Market plans to provide even better marketing and management tools for project parties in the future. The ability for stores to directly issue promotion tasks to various communities through the discord bot and for communities to accept these tasks is a powerful feature that can help build a brand and attract even more traffic.

Overall, it seems like Daren Market is poised to become a major player in the Web3 industry with its cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions. Thank you for sharing this information with me!

3 Likes

Wow….thanks for the info and update😁

1 Like

Your cat looks smart, maybe try to earn crypto for cat food by opening a cat’s store. :smiley:

Thank you very much for your appreciation, we will keep trying to create a healthy Web3 business ecology.

Thank you for your interest, you can see more of our progress on Twitter @Daren_Market :smiley:

Thanks a lot! It looks like you’re already aware of the important features of our platform, you can see more of our progress on Twitter @Daren_Market :wink:

Thanks a lot! You can also see more information about us on Twitter @Daren_Market :wink:

good work, even i can’t wait for this

2 Likes

Welcome to TronDao forum community feel free to interact :handshake:

2 Likes

Bienvenido al foro, disfrute de su estancia

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’m glad to hear that you’re committed to building a healthy Web3 business ecosystem. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing your continued progress!

3 Likes

I saw an offer which does not have a share link in the Daren Market. I thought all listed their can be shared? Sorry I cannot post a link nor a picture, it does not allow me to upload it here.

2 Likes

I have tried Daren Market place and I can confirm that it is very easy to use and it will turn out great.

2 Likes