Tron Web3 Domains - Your Perfect Blockchain Identity

Tron Web3 Domains - Your Perfect Blockchain Identity

The First Tron Name Service. Get your favorite tron domains and create your identity profile.

REPLACE A CRYPTO ADDRESS WITH A DOMAIN NAME

In the past, whenever you sent crypto to another person, you needed their wallet address, which consists of a long string of letters and numbers. Today, all you need is a domain name, making it easier than ever to send and receive cryptocurrencies. It’s security, privacy and safety.

ONE-TIME REGISTRATION FEE, NO RENEWAL FEES

Tron domains are not rented, after buying a Tron domain, it is yours forever, no one can request any renewal fees from you. Domains can be stored in your wallet, like cryptocurrency and only you can control it.

TRANSACTIONS WILL BE SIMPLIFIED

A crypto wallet address is made up of a series of random numbers and letters like THtbMw6byXuiFhsRv1o1BQRtzvube9X1jx, that makes transfering cryptocurrency from one wallet to another more difficult. With a Tron domain, it becomes much easier when your friends can send you money to your domain address rather than copying lots of random numbers and letters.

DOMAIN IS YOURS AND ONLY YOU CAN CONTROL IT

Tron domains are not centralized, after purchasing them, they are yours for life and you can also control it fully without third parties dictating rules to you.

Great Features

Your NFT Avatar

You can set your own picture as your NFT Avatar easily.

Public Profile

Public visible profile information such as your website, social media links.

Unlimited Subdomains

You can create unlimited subdomains for your company members easily.

NFT Gallery

Your NFT collections can be displayed and organized many ready-made functions.

SDK & API

SDK integrates with third-party platforms like wallets, dapps, defi, etc.

Custom Data

Store a variety of custom data records that can be expanded later.

Many Top Level Domain

Manage multiple TLDs on one smart contract, it helps to expand NFT domains later.

Transfer Tron domains

Transfer Tron domains between domains or addresses easily.

Roadmap

Q2/2022

• Launch website & twitter
  • Launch testnet program
  • Launch pre-sale & public sale
  • Features: set nft avatar, social links & transfer domains

Q3/2022

• List domain on nft makerplace
  • Build sdk & api for third-party
  • Launch profile page
  • Launch nft gallery
  • Launch subdomain
  • Domain integration campaign

Q4/2022

• Update smart contract V2
  • Launch landing builder tool
  • Launch referral program
  • Launch extension: Chrome & Firefox
  • Launch DAO’s governance

Q1-Q4/2023

• Open poll & forum for community
  • $trxd token airdrop for holder
  • $trxd staking & farming
  • List $trxd on CEX exchange
  • Buyback & burn $trxd
  • Update smart contract V3: blog & shop online

Key of Tron domains

1. Have you own Tron domains
  2. Partner with Tron & grow together
  3. Support emoji in domains: :last_quarter_moon::star::sun_with_face:.trx
  4. Cheap price: 10$/domains
  5. No Gas Fee, Fast Speed
  6. No best domains reserved
  7. Many add-ons attached
  8. Many support TLDs: .trx, .tron, .usdd …

FAQ

Q: What is an NFT Domain?

A: NFT Domains are new web extensions launched as smart contracts on public blockchains. NFT domains can be stored in a crypto wallet, and it belongs to the owner, no third-party company or individual can seize it.

Q: Can I transfer my blockchain domains?

A: Yes, tron domains are build on TRC721 (NFT), you can transfer it using an TRC721 enabled wallet.

Q: Are Tron domain compatible with ICANN traditional domains?

A: No, tron domains are built using blockchain technology. It can help you to launch distributed web which traditional domains cannot do.

Q: How to connect TronLink wallet?

A: Connect TronLink: Will be ready very soon

Q: How much does it cost to register?

A: Currently, subscription costs are set at the following rate:
5 characters or more
4 characters
3 characters
2 characters
The characters 2 and 3 and 4 are priced as ‘premium’ to reflect the small number of these names available.

TEAM

1. Mr. Herry Vu - Founder & CEO & Blockchain Engineer: Over 15 year of experience in management roles for major IT project such as ERP and Business Portal. He is an expert in Information System and Database.

2. Ms. Kyra Nguyen - Co-Founder & Partnership: Over 5 years of experience in managing communities and partnerships for many large enterprises.

3. Mr. Luong - BA & Product Owner: He is an impassioned technologist and blockchain expert. Luong had founded and advised various companies in Singapore & the US in the blockchain, e-commerce, and sharing economy startups.

4. Mr. Tony Tran - dApp & Blockchain Development: He is an impassioned technologist and blockchain expert. Luong had founded and advised various companies in Singapore & the US in the blockchain, e-commerce, and sharing economy startups.

5. Mr. Ryker Tran - dApp & Blockchain: He is a software engineer, and a designer of Blockchain system. He is the main responsibility for the development of Ethereum Blockchain platform and related apps such as exchange, lending, etc…

6. Mr. Trieu Vo - Community: Trieu Vo has nearly 10 years of experience working in video marketing, especially digital advertising and blockchain. Constantly learning in the blockchain field through the ICO period, IDO IPO to coin meme trends, play to earn and to move to earn.

7. Other: There are 5 other people working part time are developer and designer…

Thank you!

56 Likes

Looks great, make sure you head over to devpost TRON season 2 Hackathon and submit your project or you might miss the deadline and not be entered.

Also, Can I use these domains for web 2 websites?

9 Likes

Thanks so much!
There will be 2 ways to put the domain name on web2:

1. Each person will have a profile page in the form trx.claims/yourdomain
  2. We have developed Chrome Firefox Opera extension solutions to resolve addresses in web3 domains (already included in the roadmap)
8 Likes

Oh this looks cool!!

7 Likes

So original. Who thought about it :blush: imagine only 1% of the 100 million Tron account decide to buy a .Trx domain :wink: I’ll be more than happy to get me a few of them as soon as they are available.

5 Likes

Thanks so much! We will soon mainnet

3 Likes

Thanks so much!
Very happy for your support.

2 Likes

Mainnet Coming Soon on July 25 14:00 UTC

:zap:Price = 200 $TRX/domain

:zap:Off 30% = 140 $TRX for Everyone

:alarm_clock: Sale ends July 26 - 14:00 UTC

Can’t wait to own #TRON domains

:zap:trxdomains.xyz/app

3 Likes

Mainnet Showtime

:zap:Price = 200 $TRX/domain

:zap:Off 30% = 140 $TRX/domain

:zap:TLDs: .trx, .tron, .usdd

:alarm_clock: Sale ends July 26 - 14:00 UTC

:zap:Mint Now: Tron Web3 Domains

4 Likes

Amazing project. I always wanted to own my domain. Now minted 15+ domains.
It would be great for the project to have Telegram or Discord community.

If you need a moderator don’t feel shy to ping me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Telegram ID: lokeshwaran100
Discord ID: lokeshwaran100#3642

2 Likes

Thanks so much! we will open it in the near future

2 Likes

:tada: We are pleased to announce the official listing on @apenftorg

:zap: You can trade tron domains on #APENFT now :heart::point_down:

:white_check_mark: Tron Web3 Domains - DID Identity - Collection | APENFT

:white_check_mark: Mint Now: trxdomains.xyz/app

#web3domains #web3 #trondomains #web3 #tronstrong #tronics #trx #TRON

3 Likes

We have officially supported buying trx domains with @BitKeepOS mobile. Watch the video tutorial below :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:white_check_mark: @TronLinkWallet
:white_check_mark: @BitKeepOS

:point_right:Mint Now: trxdomains.xyz/app

https://twitter.com/trxdomains/status/1552505720657940481?s=21&t=6TGRf2sXrumsfDDx9TWvGQ

3 Likes

I like your project, I think we can team up.

Within the support we offer to companies that sign up for LinknRed MarketPlace and ERP: e-Plus is to help them with the account registration process, so assigning them an account name (Name.TRX) would be great :point_down:

4 Likes

great, next week we will publish the npmjs sdk so the projects can integrate.

2 Likes

Submitting to a domain name really helps streamline the process.
I had many situations when I forgot to put some character at the end of the line. As a result - tokens go to the wrong place
Sending to a name will make it much easier

2 Likes

REPLACE A CRYPTO ADDRESS WITH A DOMAIN NAME

Today, all you need is a tron domain, making it easier than ever to send and receive cryptocurrencies. It’s security, privacy and safety.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/trxdomains/status/1553419724641300480?s=21&t=6TGRf2sXrumsfDDx9TWvGQ

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/trxdomains/status/1553951103263182848?s=21&t=i433JpPyjPmKZtjP8WYHNg

https://twitter.com/trxdomains/status/1554022833357193217?s=21&t=OKexScuRVnMqfs-yPVbpQw

2 Likes