Doxxed or undoxxed project team?

Here is another topic that I need your opinion.

In this ongoing Tron Hackathon session 4

Which makes more sense for Each or the project?

Which of the team DOXXED or UNDOXXED Project makes more success or failure rate??

For me I stand with DOXXED PROJECT
EXAMPLE TRON

2 Likes

I will go for doxxed
mostly undoxxed projects are of risks

Concuerdo contigo Doxxed.

1 Like

Same with me brother,

I go with DOXXED team
As it gives confidentiality to
Investors

But I doesn’t guarantee
Scam free project

1 Like

Nunca hay garantia en una inversión, tienes que tomarlo siempre con cautela

1 Like

This is very clear,

Individual should be responsible for their investment decisions
As there’s no guarantee route to profit

I will answer you as a member of an undoxxed team.

A team being doxxed doesn’t prevent of anything. See the story about Safemoon (check coffeezilla on YouTube) for instance. On Tron we also had few examples the past few years (scams and failures).

This being said, what would be a reason for a team to not get doxxed. Well if you spend some time on Tronlink or Sunswap telegram groups, you will see that their admins are regularly threatened. Especially on Tronlink group. Ask @binulaj. Lot of users don’t DYOR, don’t read warnings, don’t even pay attention when they sign a contract. As a result, those users lose tremendous amounts of coins/tokens. They get angry, not against themselves, but against the wallet or the dapps they use.
How many angry people have I seen on sunswap group cause they’ve input usdt contract address in the recipient field?
Of course I share the pain of those people losing assets. But instead of trying to understand what went wrong and accept that the mistake came from them, they will threaten the teams and their families.

Now, a good way to avoid that is to make dapps as simple as possible. Reduce as much as we can the possibility for users to make mistakes. But we can’t be constantly behind them to monitor each one of their actions.

4 Likes

Thank you FAB for your contribution

This has been best form of it .

First, from my personality I love it undoxxed.

If only the the project is made simple to use
Just as you mentioned.

Yes a doxxed project doesn’t stop cases like
RUGPULL, SCAM BACKDOOR EXIST, OR EVEN PROJECT FAILURE.

I KNOW DOXXED PROJECT I HAD SAD EXPERIENCE WITH AT THE EARLY DAY OF ME IN CRYPTO.
THE LIKE OF (TRON CHAIN, EXPLICITLY GLOBAL, ETHER CHAIN)

BECAUSE ITS WAS DOXXED IT WAS EASY FOR THE TEAM TO USE TRUST ESTABLISHED TO SCAM THE INVESTOR INCLUDING ME

Yes, another reason I dislike doxxed team is that

THREAT AND FORMS OF ATTACK:-
IF THERE IS LACK OF UNDERSTAND BY INVESTORS,. THE COULD CHANNEL THEIR THREATS TO THE DOXXED ADMIN AND TEAM

SUCH COULD RESULTS IN FUD.

This is an interesting dilemma. It’s gonna be interesting to see how the world thinks about this outside of our crypto bubble.

Ultimately, I think education is going to play a key role in investors and users to make a decision on what they invest in or which dapps they use.

I think there’s advantages to both and there will be a place for both.

It may also depend on which country these projects are located in. I know many countries will require these projects and businesses to register so being anonymous may not work in those places legally.

This would be a really good Twitter Spaces conversation

2 Likes

I think the masses will come when a consistent legal frame will be implemented.

It should also be accompanied by a strong educational program. Protecting users afterward is good but teaching them how to protect themselves not only from scams but also from their own actions is better.

As the crypto users gain in maturity it will be useless and even a burden for teams to remain undoxxed.

4 Likes

Hello buddy, thanks for writing contribution in here.

Perfect for a space for Tronics