Ecosystem Track

One thing I notice that is little suspicious is that the people that voted on the projects you mentioned didn’t vote in any other categories… So looks like they only went to the forum to vote for those 2 projects and nothing else. Most normal users vote in all or atleast 3 categories I think.

1 Like

You are absolutely right. In fact, everything they do is within the rules. But just manipulating the vote in this way puts us in a difficult position. Let’s see how the technical team will turn.

Well, to me I don’t think the voters or the project owner has done anything wrong or against the rules. The reason only users with trust level 1 can only vote is to guide against spam. And you have to agree with me that it takes work to get trust level 1 yeah? So if these voters are not real users like you are insinuating, how do they get to trust level 1 to be eligible for voting? Secondly voting withing the same hour might be as a result of been told on their chat forum to do so as someone already pointed out. My 2 cents though

Yes, I don’t want to argue about it anymore. If these votes were in your category, I certainly don’t think you would make such inspiring speeches. Good luck to everyone in their projects.

You seems to see every comment as been against you. But I guess you already said you are nervous so I won’t drag this out more. Good luck to you too

1 Like

Spam? Don’t you guess they have a social media platform where they gather all their promoters??

Come to think of it

Good luck to the projects shaa

Nice one. It’s really a competition

2 Likes

Being nervous is okay but make sure to promote your project to the right audience and I wish you the best of luck.

3 Likes

I don’t know if he thinks he can get more voters on his project by dragging other people’s own

It’s not done like that.

My thoughts exactly,let him work on his audience,because if he was the one leading,he won’t be pointed out stuffs that are not real

Stop playing this game,do you want people to sympathize with you and vote for your project,try to engage the audience because what you are doing is so uncalled for and may the best win

Publication is very essential. I personally voted for blockshop because I came across the YouTube video. I haven’t voted for other tracks because I am still going through them, voting is still open for the next 4 days.
There are many reasons why a project can get up to 70votes in an hour
Hype train ( if they have a social media account where they hype their projects and tell their community to vote when they see fit ) and this is not against the rules because it was clearly stated at the beginning of the hackathon.

Not condemning your topic just saying you shouldn’t call them spam account if they are real users.

May the best community project win

Dude, the reason I said I’m staying silent was not because I thought I was wrong, but to avoid prolonging the discussion unnecessarily. I don’t know if you are troll answering but not giving any solution. You only write offensive comments

Well, you can’t level such an unfounded allegation against a project simply because they are leading and you are not and then choose to keep silence? You already started a noise sir. If you wanted to keep silence, you should not have made this topic to begin with

Dude, my reason for starting a topic is not to start a fight. To reach the admins. Instead, you come and choose to talk like Sherlock and start a fight.

Dude. I’m not fighting you, just pointing out the facts. What’s the name of your project so I can give you my vote when I get my trust level 1

No thanks mate, thinking is enough

Whatever man. Goodluck in your endeavors

1 Like

There is nothing offensive about my comment,just stating my observations from what you said mate

You need to be at trust level 1 to be able to vote