Ecosystem Track

@GokhanCeylan
These projects that got to the top within a couple of hours might have a fan base. And must have given them tips on how to acquire the trust level 1 barge faster do they can vote in time. I feel there is nothing for the admin to look up here

1 Like

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening (depending on where you are reading from) to everyone reading this post. As we just entered the voting stage of the season 3 hackathon, let’s be mindful that voting will only last till 4th Dec. 2022. If you haven’t reach the voting stage of trust level 1, adhering to the below guidelines will help set you up in no time Be active in the forum Read about 30 posts from the Hackathon, Dev talk and APENFT Spend a minimum of 10 minutes reading articles

@DayoofLagos

2 Likes

What you don’t know is most of us are influential in our society. We know more than a thousand people having in our environment, 70 vote per hour isn’t a crime or enough grounds to call out those accounts spam. I go every where round my street this to people dude . I am expecting more than a thousand vote. condemn them because you can’t access. Only call out spam account if you have enough evidence to back it up you can get sued !

1 Like

You don’t even have a project in your name in this account you wrote now. But you say you expect 1000 votes, do you really know what “spam account” means?

Okay
 Everyone has their own opinions

1 Like

I understand
 I wish you luck
Okay?

1 Like

Yes same bro. Let’s just chill and move forward :slight_smile:

1 Like

Smart contracts are basic codes stored on a blockchain that run when predetermined conditions are met. They are often used to automate the execution of a contract so that all participants can be immediately assured of the outcome without the involvement of any intermediaries or waste of time. Friends, as you can see, smart contracts are very important and the projects here have successfully presented this. I really congratulate all of you, I am thinking of contacting each of the projects that I intend to invest in.

2 Likes

Thanks
Thats pleasant to hear