ERP = e-Plus : Decentralize The Business

This project sound great!! The companies would have other innovative options to manage their processes… congratulations !! :+1:

2 Likes

Wow these is a very nice concept and I am wishing you guys success

2 Likes

The Ennovasol future is bright; is a state of the art for the new way to do business in e - era

1 Like

This is an amazing innovation, I like it … congratulations :clap: :clap:

1 Like

interesting! def gonna book mark this and keep an eye on you guys! :fire:

1 Like

@Merced2286 we will be here for any questions or comments :grinning:!!!

It motivates us to know that you like what we do for the community :muscle:

#TronStrong #Tronics #sTRONg

good project but i prefer SATT project is better

Is true, education is very important … it’s great that you have an LMS to do it easier :+1: congratulations for your project!!!

1 Like

GM community tronics

We share a method (three-way match) that we offer to users in the ERP: e-Plus.
We help save people time by reducing labor on repetitive activities

A three-way match is the process of comparing the purchase order; the goods receipt note and the supplier’s invoice before approving a supplier’s invoice for payment . A 3-way match helps in determining whether the invoice should be paid partly or in its entirety.

Said payment can be executed with the TRX cryptocurrency :grinning:

#TronStrong #sTRONg

Hello community, GM

When we implement the ERP: e-Plus and the companies need the software to be “tropicalized” to their rules and policies, then we develop custom software.

On many occasions we like to recommend and develop based on the BPM method (Business Process Management)

In this way, the actors involved in the process are inter-related and seeking a common goal.

We are very excited to participate in the Startup Garden event at
@BlockchainLand

We will be presenting the collaborative and decentralized MarketPlace #WEB3 of Link´n Red and its connection with the ERP: e-Plus

If there is someone nearby (Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico), it would be nice to meet in person.

Indeed, this is a good project!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comments @Rici , It motivate us a lot to continue moving forward :grinning:

We share a preview of how we are participating with the TRON + Link’n Red + e-Plus community in NuevoLeón, Mexico in the #BlockchainLand event

Twitter :

Visit us at http://LinknRed.com on 5 October at Cintermex and use innovation, technology and Blockchain in your business web3 processes.

Participate for a free and annual membership with a value greater than $12,000 MXN :point_down:

This really caught my attention. I’m definitely rooting for you.

1 Like

Thank you for your words of encouragement! I’m glad this caught your attention. At our company, we offer 360 solutions for businesses to digitize their business processes, including eCommerce, ERP, and virtual university platforms. It’s exciting to be at the forefront of this digital transformation!