ERP = e-Plus : Decentralize The Business

I like what you are creating for the business.
The B2B and B2C connections are going to help the business process :nerd_face:

1 Like

This is an amazing innovation project… thinking about the big business that have special needs and knowing that they can manage all of their processes together is impressive!!! :+1:

1 Like

By the way did you already manage to have some real partners ? thanks

1 Like

@Kerk Can you be more specific with your question?

… If you mean partners within the HackAthon participants, then we have good progress, Example:

1: Inlcude JustMoney as a payment engine

2: Some participants in the NFT segment who want to include their gallery within Linknred

3: A few more and we’re talking about it.

This is a great initiative!

1 Like

Hello @Dante10 , if you like what we do for the community, it would help us to have your vote.

That will help us to continue building useful tools for all #tronics :muscle:

#Tronics #TronStrong #sTRONg

1 Like

Love the simple approach to take an ERP to the next level and into Web 3.0. I hope to get to see this out soon! Best of luck!

1 Like

I like this project… it can be applied in any business who needs to improve their processes … congratulations!! I will follow for more info :+1:

1 Like

I have a small company but not all my employees knows about cryptocurrencies… If we get your sistem… can you train them at the same time we implement it? :thinking:

1 Like

Hello, thank you for showing your interest in our technological platforms :grinning:

Answering your question: Yes, we can train you in the use of our platforms and in the use of digital wallets and cryptocurrencies (face-to-face and/or remote)

We manage a Virtual University Platform (LMS) by Ennovasol, where your employees will enter to train, there you will find videos, presentations and exams for each of the modules to show the progress and learning of your employees.

Education is key to success!!!
#TronStrong #sTRONg #Tronics

4 Likes

All of the information I´ve read is very interesting, besides you have a very detailed explanation about how it works … good luck with your project!! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Excellent ptoject… I like your innovation, good luck :v::+1:

2 Likes

Great project i must say with awesome innovation

1 Like

you have such a great project here and i must commend the team for these kind of brilliant idea

1 Like

This is an amazing project… I’m going to search more about it, as you recommended… excellent job, congratulations :+1: :clap:

1 Like

This project will go far… most of the companies at least need a system where they can manage their processes… so this is a great innovation, also as you mention tab it can be implemented in stages make it easier to do it, keep working and congratulations!! :v:

1 Like

Excelente proyecto, con mucho potencial que permita desarrollar un papel importante en la eficiencia de procesos en la empresa, al combinar ERP con la plataforma blockchain al coadyuvar así en la optimización operativa de aquellas entidades que utilizan esta tecnología

2 Likes

Its such an innovating proyect for the companies, an excellent way to give the clients more payment options!!!

1 Like

Interesting project!!! Congratulations​:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Nice project with great prospective, well-done guys kudos

2 Likes