I hope you can colaborate together :wink:
I wish to be successful

2 Likes

Wow! This is an excellent project.

1 Like

WOw excelente !! Congratulations… looks great :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for your response!

We will definitely get in touch and check out your platform to learn more about your solution! Keep it up guys and good luck!

6 Likes

In my Bussines we already have an ERP… but we want to change it for another one … it’s going to take some time… but if we start now, Is there an option to conect the ecommerce with our actual ERP? And then after that can we plan to change it?

3 Likes

Yes, it can be implemented in stages.

They can start with e-commerce and this can be connected through interfaces with the current ERP.

Once you have the first quick hit, you can plan the following phases to implement the ERP: e-Plus

2 Likes

I like the innovation about this project… The fact that you can manage everything about your bussines, beeing able to see graphic information and the most innovative to have criptos make this is amazing!!

2 Likes

Ok I’ll follow this project to know more about it! !

2 Likes

We welcome Lula, new supplier of LinknRed in the FASHION segment (Español: Segmento = MODA)

This supplier has the characteristic of creating personalized jewelry.

10 Likes

Hello Community, good morning and excellent weekend to all :grinning:

We share with you that the Ennovasol team (software factory) has just released an online chat for companies registered in B2C + MarketPlace.

One of its main functions is to safeguard the conversations in the ERP: e-Plus (for audit issues) and also to evaluate the response time to said request (Performance Indicator)

7 Likes

Awesome B2C
Marketplace + ERP = Sales Up

1 Like

Thank you for your comments @Abasleal

We are currently looking for a company where we can create our first success story in the B2B scenario (Business-to-Business service)

We hope to have good news soon…

3 Likes

I have an Industrial Engineering background and this is an impressive work :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your comments @DragonOfDD , It motivate us a lot to continue moving forward :beers:

1 Like

Que padre está lo que están haciendo, me gusta que explican con detalle lo que están ejecutando con las empresas y aprendo en este foro.

Hace tiempo trabajé en una empresa donde había procesos automatizados y el B2B + B2C son herramientas que ayudan a disminuir el esfuerzo para los actores involucrados… además tener la opción de utilizar criptos me encanta :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

No issue mate. I liked the project.

4 Likes

That’s the best thing I like about this project.

4 Likes

Lo que usted dice es muy cierto !!! Gran forma de pensar.

Ennovasol está haciendo cosas grandes…
Saludos Mando

5 Likes

Woow, excelent ERP , congratulation for team ennovasol :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes