Events on November

Hey everyone happy halloween and happy november! :maple_leaf: :jack_o_lantern: Since the voting and Season 5 is finished what should we get excited the most about November as all Tronics? I see it’s getting quiet here so let’s do sth about it friends.

9 Likes

November for Tronics should be active. Stay tuned
Winner Announcement this month.

Generally, I believe you will be love to see Tron bullrun

2 Likes

What exactly is Tron bullrun? :sweat_smile: @Gordian

We can only make the forum active after Hackatron by sharing ideas. Please share all what you know with us :pray:

1 Like

Lols, you will soon know when the bull will be running with TRX logo and price

1 Like

Will it be worth looking into if we should assign each member to one of the judges winner’s list to be monitoring their development and updating the forum?
With this, maybe, it will help us keep track of the projects and see if they deliver what they promised during the hackathon and use this to access their next hackathon participation.

4 Likes

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: and happy upvember
I think most excited about all the project winner’s going to the mainnet, let’s see if it can make some noise :fire: to the ecosystem

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea actually but how many members are online almost everyday?

I saw a calendar shows the dates of announcement for season 5 that’s gonna be exciting af

Definitely, the number of active members will not be enough to track the development of all the projects that will emerge in the judges list but if we should focus on the first position, for the start, we have the number to match this. Then, in subsequent time, we will keep growing in the scope

4 Likes

You think we are growing fast I assume you are here for a long time

3 Likes

What do you mean???

I’m following some hackathon events on X you should check them out some of them are online and some of them are meetings in big cities if u don’t have a passport issue you can attend maybe

2 Likes

Can you send me a pm consisting those events please mate

1 Like

Wish Me Luck project will launch by the end of the month. Fair Launch and Luck Dispenser will happen soon!

2 Likes

Wow! This is so interesting to know. Wishing you a successful launch :zap::zap::zap:

Follow Tron on social media and stay up

to date on the latest news and announcement.

2 Likes