Happy New Month Tronics 💙-November

Gm gm fam💙, it’s a new month
A great month and a month we have been waiting for since July. This is the month, winners of S5 Hackatron will be announced. Wishing all qualified projects all the best. They should keep building and work hard to achieve all milestone.

And to those who didn’t make it, there are other prizes for you so keep building and achieve the milestone too.

To our amazing community, this is the time we need you all to keep the forum alive. I pray we get the strength to stay active always.

Happy new month to you all
Wishing you mornings full of favour, afternoons with abundant harvests, and evenings of restful peace. Have a wonderful month ahead.

@StevenTRON @Cornycoin69 @TuruGlobal @WindsOfChange92 @HunterTRON @EMerchant @fulldecent @adeel @admin.hackathon @fabsltsa @Gordian @Nweke-nature1.com @Nana66419 @Youngyuppie @manfred_jr @HODL @Sirluke @NshowNFT @Kojopapo @TronNinjas @Dendorion @Deba215 @DreamVerser and all​:blue_heart::heart:

15 Likes

Happy new Month Brother, all the best to Everyone
Month of blessing and not cursed.

My birthday Months, happiness all over me.

2 Likes

Now that uptober is gone, are we in upvember or downvember?

7 Likes

oh nice, happy birthday in advance big man :heart:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: yet to know, usually November is not bad… we have see Btc seeing some ATH on November…let’s see what this holds for us

Happy new month prince, I wish you and everyone the best November can produce

1 Like

Is anyone growing out their mustaches for Movember? :laughing:

2 Likes

Happy new month Tronics ! May we all embrace the opportunities and adventures that come our way ! Let us all continue exchanging ideas and strengthen our TronDAO Forum !

2 Likes

Hope to see upvember hahah but I barely even see new topics… Happy November everyone .May the new month will be exciting as it was on october…

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: @Nweke-nature1.com how far with your mustache :joy::joy:

1 Like

Sure sure brother
Let’s do it

1 Like

Am still a small boy please :joy::joy:

1 Like

Happy :blush: , hopefully November comes with good news

2 Likes

Good morniing @Prince-Onscolo , thank you so much :heart_hands:

2 Likes

Let’s hope for a great Upvember so that the launch on WML will happen with a positive mood!

4 Likes

Happy New Month @Prince-Onscolo and to all the amazing Tronics in here. Wishing everyone a November filled with more profits :chart_with_upwards_trend:

3 Likes

When exactly the certain results will be announced for season 5

3 Likes

Happy new month guys, health is the real wealth.

2 Likes

10th of this month please

1 Like

Happy new month bro. November is here and school reopened today. More pressure from all angles.

But we still moving. Hope November brings great news that will make december easier to cope with.

More fire :fire:

4 Likes