Flynn, Integrate web3 to the game without web3 knowledges

Do you have a marketing strategy in place to acquire businesses that might be interested in using your software?
Looks great, definitely will help out a lot with managing crypto-based businesses.

5 Likes

Thank you, I wish we could do this! No, I’m sure we can do this!

4 Likes

It sounds interesting, please contact @y.kand) She from marketing side)

5 Likes

Hi, Is the token taxation for selling only or for any kind of transaction (buys, sales, transfers)?

4 Likes

If you mean ERC20 bridge taxation, then only for bridging (moving between blockchain and game), erc20 token doesn’t have any taxation in a blockchain part (transfer, approving, transferFrom etc.)

5 Likes

I’ve got one more question. How do you wish to handle liquidity provision when you about to you launch your token?

3 Likes

At the moment, we have not worked out the tokenomics of the project, it is planned as a BaaS solution (Blockchain as a Service) like Moralis and the like.

3 Likes

What are your plans? Do you expect to create huge ecosystem? How do you see the market in the coming year and how do you prepare for changes in it?

4 Likes

Good day, great questions!

Our plans are to create a complete ecosystem to increase the involvement of ordinary Web2 developers in the Web3 world. And as of now, one of the main difficulties we see is the problem of the complexity of integrating assets (tokens / nft).

Our company also creates and promotes the idea of ​​a metaverse, and Flynn is a part of this metaverse.

We see that the world is moving towards the adoption of Web3 globally, as it was with bank cards, the Internet, electricity, and it’s just a matter of time before Web3 becomes mainstream. And we want to help people as much as possible to adapt and quickly integrate into this, yet not a mass trend - the Web3 world, not just a blockchain, but the main ideology of Web3.

4 Likes

How will you ensure that customers won’t get bored or unmotivated using your extension or app in the long-term? I’ve used several loyalty programs and they seem to appreciate new customers more rather than focusing on existing ones.

3 Likes

Our goal is to create tools that users will cover as many blockchain interaction needs as possible, and since we assume BaaS/SaaS system, our regular users will be our main customers, they can give us feedback for development, the longer they are with us, the more sophisticated things they will need, and we can attract a new audience that just might be missing these new features.

But why would it be profitable for clients to stay with us, I will tell you absolutely openly: our solution is built into the architecture of the project itself and it would be extremely unprofitable for clients to change us for something else or develop something themselves, changing the architecture is an extremely complicated process.
The second - as the answer to any Saas, why do they start using them at all: why hire a team of programmers for huge money to develop all this, if it is cheaper, faster and safer to use the service trusted by many users, because often payback period of Saas (those instead of paying - do it yourself) - is decades.
The third is the future. As I described above - Flynn is just a part of a larger ecosystem that we plan to create, an ecosystem where there will be many other features, up to ordering home/life insurance and so on, and this is the goal not for the next year, and our users can become one of the discoverers in general of the new world, a world full of Web3 and metaverse.

6 Likes

On your website and on you promotional images, you make use of widely known brand names and logos. I imagine that you are allowed to use such elements. Can you reference the partnership agreements for the sake of transparency?

3 Likes

Oh, Great. And have you thought about listing the token on just.money and use our evm-tvm bridge?

3 Likes

Can you tell me which one, and I will show you the references

3 Likes

It could be cool collaboration! Can you share with me your contact info?

3 Likes

Is the token going to be bridged (and the total supply shared between ethereum - polygon - bnb chain - tron)?

2 Likes

Yes, we plan to connect additional blockchains, and through that users can move game tokens between different blockchains, like in CEX: they can put their assets into the game and take them out to different blockchains that the game connects

2 Likes

We would be glad, if you like and vote for our project on Devpost! Flynn, Web2 to Web3 Gamefi integration tools | Devpost

It will help us to make it project as early as it possible)

2 Likes

It will help many developers

3 Likes

Great project!!!
Good job. :+1:

3 Likes