Grand Hackathon Season 2 - The Grand Summary of Projects for Lazy People

As a professional lazy person, i greatly thank you for this :heart::star_struck:

3 Likes

#28 WARP By USTX! The best DeFi solution around the cryptoworld!! :muscle::muscle::muscle::boom::boom::boom:

2 Likes

@WindsOfChange92 Hey there, nice topic, but change description of #25 RealColibri please. We don’t work with Forex at all. Our system is an opportunity for all people to conveniently make profit with little effort, it works on Binance (also global markets later on), and adding Forex here is wrong on many levels, fix that please.

4 Likes

It is very strange that in the description of our project there is not a word about forex in the context of our current activities. We do not work with Forex, why did @WindsOfChange92 add this word? We work with crypto, blockchain and DEX.
I really hope that people will understand what I meant that there is no forex here and that forex is a completely different thing. (I removed the word “forex” in the description of the history of our project to avoid misunderstanding).

3 Likes

Fixed it. Good to go now.

3 Likes

Thank you very much @WindsOfChange92 for creating this list but just to make it clear Alpha Finance is not only building analytics, lending and fiat gateways, we are also building services and protocols like private transactions, multi signature wallets and accepting crypto payments near you

1 Like

Really made reading this a lot easier. Thanks buddy :kissing_heart:

I know, I’m trying to fit everything into one sentence, its tough. :laughing: Fixed it though.

2 Likes

Hi, @WindsOfChange92
We are @NFTmoments team, and sorry, but your short description of our project doesn’t reflect the entire essence of the project. We are Platform where users can Create, Sell and Collect Unique NFT Moments. It is our core of idea. Not only creation. And our NFT moments are - photo + short 15-sec video of different moments of life, sport, stars, artists, musicians and others others others. We will be glad if you can change on - 24. NFTMoments - Platform where you can Create, Sell and Collect Unique NFT Moments of life, sports, stars, artists etc. as photo + short video in one NFT.

3 Likes

I see a lot of NFT project ( 33) going for the grand price. Wishing them all luck.

Let’s go #AfricaStars

3 Likes

AfricaStars all the way. Lets show them what the birthplace of life has to offer.

3 Likes

Thanks for making it easy to go through projects

Done, Thanks for reaching out. Shows project initiative. :+1:

1 Like

@WindsOfChange92 Always coming in clutch with the concise info of things :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Really. Binance is specified in the description of the project

1 Like

Thank you very much)

1 Like

Good idea @WindsOfChange92 , but I can’t find my project (Financial Market NFT), maybe you can add it too. Thanks .

@WindsOfChange92 Very good and convenient - now it will not be difficult to search for projects, I hope you will not find it difficult to periodically update the data.

Just (as I suggested earlier) it would be nice to add links to participation rules,community prize information and a link to the hackathon itself

1 Like

It is already there.

1 Like

Thanks @WindsOfChange92 !