Grand Hackathon Season 2 - The Grand Summary of Projects for Lazy People

This is a great list! Thank you for doing that :star_struck:

Woohoo! happy to have submitted my project early this morning. Now it’s time to :zzz:

4 Likes

We’d love to be added in there! We’re competing in the hackathon in the gamefi category and we’re an anime style metaverse game where you raise and manage pets, kinda like tamagotchi mixed with animal crossing

2 Likes

Yes, I will be updating this when I get some time… there are like 60 new projects. :rofl:

7 Likes

Awesome dude, this thread is super useful hahah

3 Likes

Good idea @WindsOfChange92 , but I can’t find my project (Financial Market NFT), maybe you can add it too. Thanks .

1 Like

There you go boys and girls. Its updated.

4 Likes

Great effort! Thanks!

2 Likes

Awesome mate! thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for this guide and those list and splitting them into categories really does the job.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Quite an amazing list of projects, really interested in the Defi Category :fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Great Job.can tou add in web 3.0 NRG DAO please

3 Likes

Hi, thanks that you added our project, can you change description to underline the main idea

Flynn - Integrate web3 to the game without web3 knowledges

1 Like

Excelent!
Our project is Web3 #47 - TrūQoin
Thank you for your efforts to make this list. :grin:

3 Likes

Wow Man!
That’s a lot!
Great Job!

As a professional lazy person, i greatly thank you for this :heart::star_struck:

3 Likes

#28 WARP By USTX! The best DeFi solution around the cryptoworld!! :muscle::muscle::muscle::boom::boom::boom:

2 Likes

@WindsOfChange92 Hey there, nice topic, but change description of #25 RealColibri please. We don’t work with Forex at all. Our system is an opportunity for all people to conveniently make profit with little effort, it works on Binance (also global markets later on), and adding Forex here is wrong on many levels, fix that please.

4 Likes

It is very strange that in the description of our project there is not a word about forex in the context of our current activities. We do not work with Forex, why did @WindsOfChange92 add this word? We work with crypto, blockchain and DEX.
I really hope that people will understand what I meant that there is no forex here and that forex is a completely different thing. (I removed the word “forex” in the description of the history of our project to avoid misunderstanding).

3 Likes

Fixed it. Good to go now.

3 Likes

Thank you very much @WindsOfChange92 for creating this list but just to make it clear Alpha Finance is not only building analytics, lending and fiat gateways, we are also building services and protocols like private transactions, multi signature wallets and accepting crypto payments near you

1 Like