GU3SS by Kuyawa - Entertainment and Sports Staking

Are you launching your token soon ? what will be the total supply ?

There is no token involved, people will use TRX for betting, perhaps in the future we’ll use USD if requested

Congrats on the prize for season 2 & hope everything is going well!

Random question about the project - are there any updates for your project coming up that your team has been working on?

The project has been halted as it gained no traction so we pivoted our efforts towards something more useful and currently working on a dropbox competitor, a chain drive with all the whistles, something more appealing to the users

We are in a bearmarket. Of course there is no huge traction. That’s also why TronDao is giving those big prizes. It’s an incentive to build in these market conditions. It’s gonna be hard for you to have a community following you and trusting you if you give up deploying your product just after getting $5K from the hackathon.

I am a developer, take a look at my website all the projects I have done for all the top 100 blockchains

https://kuyawa.net

See, I develop ecosystems, that’s why I get paid big money, and that’s why blockchains want me to develop for them. I create projects, trends, things never done before where everybody else expands on once I blaze the trail. The code is open source, anybody can copy them and do whatever they want with it, make millions if they want, you are welcome to make money from them if you want to, that’s my job, opening minds, spearheading the revolution.

So now that you gently ask, I’ll tell you a lesson in business. Market forces decide what businesses thrive and what doesn’t work, if people show interest or if there is feedback, early adopters, traction as we call it, then you invest. If not, then you move on and look for other venues, new necessities, always on the look for the next big thing.

In the beginning, from wallets, to exchanges, payment bots, prediction markets, betting platforms, social media, universal identity, cloud drives, I’ve done it all and I’ll continue doing more and more on my path to become the most prolific developer on earth. That’s what I do and nothing will stop me from doing what I love, not even money as it comes and goes.

If TronDao doesn’t want me to develop for them, they’ll let me know and I’ll move on. Life is simple.