HackaTRON S3 community topics - $5K in prizes!

Thats very good. But my question is, are these tutorials for those who have basic knowledge already in programming or they are tutorials for “dummies” like me with no prior knowledge of any programming language whatsoever.

Thank you

2 Likes

Tick tock, HackaTRON S3 winners revealing time is near. Let’s not forget about this thread after the winners’ announcement. All comments to improve our next hackathon is welcome. We see that a clear definition of what constitutes a vote exchange is also needed for the next hackathon to ensure everything is clear and all practices are fair.

6 Likes

And a clear definition of “significative improvements” + a 2-3 days notice for teams to defend their project in case of disqualification :wink:

Thanks to the organisation. Let’s improve the formula again for the next season :muscle:

4 Likes

The bonus TRON Community Contributors prize of $5k goes to - @antonio, @constantinpricope201, @Deba215, @Fabsltsa, @H_P, @Hirangi, @Nana66419, @Prince-Onscolo, @Simon, @strxfinance

Congrats! :tada: Can you guys please send us a Private Message on the forum so we can send you a form to fill up for the prizes?

And it’s not just us that selects the winners. There are actually a few members from the TRON DAO Team that compile a list of potential winners, combined with feedback that the Forum Admin Team got from private messages and flags, along with automated ratings given by the Forum system to derive the 10 community contributors winners.

You guys deserved it, please stay active on the forum and keep building!

12 Likes

Great work everyone Quality and impressive project unfortunately I am not one of them but it’s great to see such astonishing work done.

One exception https://devpost.com/software/road-incident-predictor it does not seem quite an ok project was submitted multiple times.

Great work !!!

Congrats <3

1 Like

Hola, agradezco sinceramente el premio que se me ha otorgado, seguiremos activos en el foro y contribuiremos a que crezca.

1 Like

You got a contributor prize as well so congratulations. And congrats to all the winners @Deba215 @antonio @Nana66419 @Prince-Onscolo @Simon @Hirangi @H_P @strxfinance

10 Likes

felicidades te lo mereces

3 Likes

Thank you so much and congrats to my fellows.
Together we can sTRONgerTogether

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winner’s, they all deserves it, kudos to you guys and to the @trondao Teams :facepunch:

4 Likes

Thank you bro, congrats too

1 Like

Felicidades a todos, habeis demostrado ser unos compañeros estupendos, siempre aportando buenas opiniones y explicaciones, sigamos adelante.

2 Likes

Yeah.

Next season will see a lot more improvements.

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the fellow members! And thank you so much to @TronLive.

This is a great motivation for all the community members to keep contributing!

3 Likes

Thanks for noticing us !

3 Likes

Nice one. Congrats to the everyone on the list and also to all those who couldn’t make the list.

@trondao did well and i know season 4 will be mega with a whole lot of improvements. Cant wait.

2 Likes

Congrats boss. It was well deserved

Congrats director, you made the forum super heated. I enjoyed every bit of it

1 Like

We had a lot of active users in here during S3. Congrats for the deserved prize.

1 Like

Hola, My Spanish friend, you did marvelously well. Thumbs up :+1:, i learnt some spanish too.
Felicidas or i am wrong :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes