HackaTRON S3 community topics - $5K in prizes!

Zombax has been disqualified.

Your research helped.
Kudos to your contribution in allowing the right projects excel. :tada:

It should help right talent participate and stay with TRON community.

As everyone like community that is fair to all.

1 Like

Hola, se trata que se escojan los proyectos que han presentado novedades y desarrollo, que son importantes para la red de tron, y para sus usuarios.

1 Like

Correcto. Pero para los miembros que están atentos a una comunidad justa serán recompensados.

1 Like

I can’t say I’m happy about this. Disqualifying participants is not an expected outcome, but sometimes it’s a needed action to keep the reputation of the event to a high standard, so that future participants know what to do and what not.
I hope that clear information about the reasons for this actions is given to the teams involved so that they can fix their issues and maybe participate again in the future.

Go Tronics!

1 Like

True.

We need not be happy for disqualifying.

But should definitely be happy for all other participants who were fair to their project building.
They will be encouraged to come back even if they do not win.

2 Likes

Hola, estoy seguro que nadie se alegra de las descalificaciones, pero se tiene que ser equanime,.

1 Like

Now that is something which opens a whole lot of questions on where to draw the boundary for vote exchanging.

1 Like

The fact that both of their project got into top 6 is hilarious. Waiting for @admin.hackathon to give them a good shock !

1 Like

We have forwarded all the documents related to the rules to the admins and technical team. This message was before the voting rules were reached to us. As the rules were explained, we communicated what we already knew and what we did with transparency.

If you look at the votes we received, these came from people who were interested in our project and sent us their questions for 2 months. Don’t try to create a different perception.

1 Like

And that alone shows you guys were not in for foul play. To be able to admit u erred, reach out to correct the mistakes to me is a thumbs up :+1:

You sure ?

Let’s stop here, I got more things to do. I am sure @admin.hackathon knows the truth. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I’m sure, I don’t think you fully read what I wrote. As soon as the rules page in the project was sent to us as a warning, we started not even returning to personal messages.

I also want you to check back on the people who voted for us. All of them consist of people who like our project and ask questions throughout the process. It seems funny that you say you have important work to do and try to send these screenshots on the last day. I have already forwarded a detailed pdf with an explanation with all transparency, including what you have thrown, to the technical team myself. Thanks anyway

2 Likes

In addition, instead of forwarding personal messages to the admin, by sharing them like this, you show that you are not aiming for a solution approach, on the contrary, you are displaying a cynical attitude. However, I wish you success in your life. I will not return to your messages again. Good evening.

1 Like

Correct but if other community members are not aware of it.
They can raise their concern.

Just like @strxfinance did.

I wish for a better response from the project creators.

Asking to “Please mind your own business” is improper and disrespectful for one who is just putting up facts.

It’s good if admin has been made aware of all technical question and mistakes. It will be evaluated accordingly.

3 Likes

I think he has said it countless times, i dont think he can be faulted for people not reading his comments. And he cant also continue to say it almost everyday. (Tedious to me :rofl::rofl:)

What i think he should do is to make a post in maybe Discussion or Chit chat as more people comes in to ask this same question over and over, he just direct them there to go and read. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He must be exhausted from explaining himself all the time over the same issue.

3 Likes

There is someone out there who says he has an important job and is trying to humiliate us in public. Although I have told the admin about 100 times that we have forwarded the necessary documents, I do not find it pleasant that a cynical attitude is displayed. Yes, it needs to be written a little more politely. But it is really difficult to reach a one-sided solution. Thanks for your feedback though. :dizzy: I want you to know that I will consider it.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your understanding my friend :green_heart: :green_heart:. I think if I’m on this forum, it’s my responsibility to explain as my destiny. I try to evaluate every positive and negative feedback.

2 Likes

Dear participants, we have come to the last days. Let’s try not to do any offending actions that trigger each other. TRON and Devpost team worked perfectly to create a fair environment for all of us throughout the process. Let’s leave an environment full of love and respect in return for these efforts. In this way, we will lay the foundations of season 4 in a quality way.

I have studied many different projects, read discussions. I loved some of the projects, and I found some of the discussions to be very unnecessary and almost unexpected. Let’s not forget that the admins carefully review all the winners and non-winners, as well as their messages. So, let’s focus on our own projects and make our way with peace of mind. I’m thinking of contacting some of the award winning teams and investing a hefty sum. If you have any questions, you can contact me privately. :bat: :bat:

4 Likes

Hola, estamos a las puertas de las decisiones finales, el administrador y dev post, están tratando el tema minuciosamente, es innecesario descalificaciones de unos a otros, se trata de mantener un trato cordial y asumir los errores.

2 Likes

I would like to share a few tutorials that I developed myself throughout the process. In this way, everyone can increase their general culture and knowledge.

Learn Blockchain, Solidity, and Full Stack Web3 Development with JavaScript – 32-Hour Course - YouTube (the longest, but definitely worth it)

Build and Deploy a Modern Web 3.0 Blockchain App | Solidity, Smart Contracts, Crypto - YouTube (good example)

Web3 Tutorial Project | Build a web3js dApp for a smart contract - YouTube (different perspective)

https://www.youtube.com/@DappUniversity (Definitely a very useful youtube channel, I recommend you to watch different videos.)

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE(강남스타일) M/V - YouTube (a nostalgic relaxation song)

Detailed articles:

https://cointelegraph.com/ethereum-for-beginners/what-are-smart-contracts-a-beginners-guide-to-automated-agreements (very important for smart contract understanding)

Friends, I would be very happy if you share the tutorials or websites you like.

2 Likes