HackaTRON S3 community topics - $5K in prizes!

The message clears a lot of questions raised above.

We will be as fair as we could with all the project creators.

2 Likes

Glad to hear. Best of luck to my fellow builders in the upcoming week. Stay sTRONg :heart:

3 Likes

This point right here is the best point ever. Some of us takes the time to go through each project one by one, access the dApps, ask questions, raise concerns and make necessary recommendations and suggestions.

Meanwhile some people will come, spam the forum, get their TL1 and vote for a premeditated project because they can.

Its unfair to some of us forum members who actually go through the pain to make the Tron ecosystem sTRONg.

3 Likes

Good spot @H_P vote swap is obviously a no no, @admin.hackathon your thoughts?

1 Like

Hola, me parece perfecta la respuesta sobre la actuación en considerar el tipo de votos.

Coincido con @Nana66419, que algunos nos dedicamos a ver los proyectos y cada uno elige según sus ideas y utilidad viendo las posibilidades que ofrecen, mientras que otros sólo se preucupan en el comienzo de un nuevo hackaton llegar al nivel1 para poder votar.

Se trata de ayudar y apoyar al foro para que Tron, sea cada vez más reconocida y fuerte.

1 Like

Hmmm :thinking:
I remember making a suggestion (“if only its applicable”)

@admin.hackathon @TronLive and @trondao, since voting lasts for days, what do you think about integrating jumble questions into the voting system.

For example; if someone clicks to vote for TuruVerse some basic objective questions can be asked, if the person passes a certain percentage of the questions, then he will be allowed to vote. If he fails, he can go back, check about the project and come back and vote again.

In this case whatever you decide to vote for, u might as well done ur due diligence to understand what the project is all about.

This will deter people from just coming in with only the name of a project in mind and nothing else.

Some voters dont even know the category the project they voted for were even in.

If it is workable, integrate it in s4. Thank you

7 Likes

Esto sería una buena opción, proporcionaría un valor de voto al tener que revisar los proyectos.

1 Like

What an unnecessary accusation, I will report you for sharing my profile like this. Gökhan Ceylan developed these 2 projects himself. Since I do not have much expertise in these works, I have just opened my linkedin account and I am not updating it. I only help with advertising. Also, there is no such thing as a vote exchange. Everything was forwarded to the technical team along with all the documents. I wish you would have asked about the subject in private instead of making such accusations here.

@admin.hackathon This person found and shared my linkedin profile in a way that disgraced me to everyone.

You can cast one by one to the accounts of all the people who voted for us, it consists of people who comment or like us, whose questions we answered throughout the process. But you’re blaming us for getting a good grade. Also, how many people’s LinkedIn accounts do you search and find like this? I think what you did as a girl is outright harassment. @admin.hackathon I am complaining about this person who shared my personal information like this.

1 Like

Apologies for sharing the screenshot.

The reason for sharing it is:-

1. Showcase that the user is same as the one in TRON DAO Forum - same profile picture.
  2. The description in the profile is of a different project than the one user is attached to on the Forum.

The picture shared is no different than the one visible here and hence doesn’t breach the users privacy.

The screenshot is from a publicly available information.

With respect to vote exchanging messages, I can definitely ask users to share their message received from you.

The information shared here is to answer the question raised by the admin in this post.
If there is no wrong doing with your project, I am sure no harm will be caused to you project.

1 Like

Raph Strategy is usually our team name when participating in competitions. But my teammate wanted to give him the team name because he loved the voting project. I took part in both projects, but I hardly put any effort into the Raph Strategy project. I struggled with advertising Nature ForeTold throughout the process. That’s why my LinkedIn profile is like this.

Of course, what is written here will harm or benefit our project. You left a comment, then you wrote “vote exchange” without knowing the events. You didn’t forget to comment on the disqualification. Of course, the technical team knows the truth, but you are unnecessarily provoking other people here.

Also, you don’t need to share the Linkedin URL, even a 6-year-old child can reach me from the ss you sent. Also, you came and listed the reasons why you did it, I really don’t find your behavior nice. I ask you to stay away from my social media accounts and stop this behavior without finding a cover.

1 Like

All of us here are working on making our startups better. We do research on various taxes, laws and rights.

I have a very simple question. During the process after what you’ve learned, how can you think that finding and sharing someone’s personal accounts in this way would be both legally and morally correct?
I am also complaining about this person who disturbed my teammate from his personal account. I want action taken against him. @admin.hackathon

2 Likes

All due care was taken before attaching the image here.

Let me help with exactly what all can be seen in the picture.

1. Profile Picture - Same as TRON profile picture.
  2. User Name - Same as TRON DAO Forum
  3. Designer at Raph Strategy - I wished to highlight this as Raph Strategy is a different project on TRON and other members have the right to know.
  4. Location - Same as the one provided by user on TRON DAO Forum.
  5. (Right Side) Raph Strategy - Current Employment, used to highlight Raph Strategy is an old project.
  6. (Right Side) University of Health Science - Insignificant.

P.S. :- All these information is provided by the user on other publically accessible platform. I am only presenting it to the Forum to make a fair call. I do not intend to pass a judgement here, but the information of who is involved in the project was falsely represented.
My post was meant to address that.

Any inconvenience is regretted.

1 Like

Less than 6 days before the final result!
Can’t wait to be there so everybody can start being friends again :grin:

4 Likes

If you found my friend’s account, it’s very easy to find mine too. You can check my linkedin account, do you think my account is spam too? Of course, it is very simple to understand that you have chosen such a path, since it is easy to slander my friend’s account. My Linkedin account is probably getting more reactions than you and your other friends combined.

Dude, it’s not about the information being the same or redundant. You do not have the right to state that this person is on LinkedIn, because you can direct others to this platform. Messages that are not sent via Tron can be sent from here. What you’re doing is pure harassment. I see that you are persistent in not understanding.

We have developed and advertised both of our projects that we have presented here, completely original and in accordance with the law. You can criticize our project, but it’s really embarrassing for you to make such comments on my teammate.

2 Likes

We worked so hard for 2 months. We answered the messages received almost every day and updated our project. But if a person comes and says “aah I found that Linkedin, but this project is from this project. Guys, I solved the case. There is definitely such a thing” unnecessary Sherlock Holmes comments will harm us in the forum, please criticize others as you want your own project to be criticized. When pointing at a person with our hands, we should not forget that all 3 fingers point to us.

Everyone put effort into their projects, sacrificing their time. Congratulations to everyone who worked properly throughout the process. I hope it continues to please everyone.

1 Like

Its good to have the forum on fire again.
I always learn lessons and get vital information when there is/are arguments.

But lets calm tempers down.

I voted for RaphStrategy by @GokhanCeylan and NatureForetold by @ElisSenaVatansever, not because i got a message to do so, but because i saw what they were doing was in accordance with the things I believe in.

Alot of allegations were leveled against the team, they rectified the issue and all what i was expecting was a peaceful way forward.

Lets not go back and fan this flame of hell. Inasmuch as my director @H_P did something that might be seen by you as illegal, if he has agreed and apologized we should let it end here.

I think I remember when the vote exchange issue pop up RaphStrategy also apologized and i was among the few people that said if they have agreed that they have erred, we shouldn’t drag the matter again.

16th is quite close lets calm down and wait.

3 Likes

There is no harm which will come to your hardwork.
Especially, if it is done with right intentions.

My post here was after the voting period was over.

It has no power of taking away your votes, unless the admin finds out something wrong.

Now, in case they find out wrong doing it is not me you should be looking out to blame.

It would have been found by other source too.

2 Likes

@Nana66419 thank you for your understanding and comments. I still think you are a very mature person from your observations and comments. I passed the discussion, we were not even entering the forum. Until this morning I just wanted to take a look around. We have always tried to follow a peaceful path and will continue to do so. We have no doubts or hesitations about our projects.

@H_P dude the only thing I’m criticizing is you posting the account like that. I don’t take any attitude or attitude towards you. I even voted for the projects of people who made such movements on the site. Because business and attitude are always different. I respect you and I really want you to bring your projects to life. I just want you to understand what I’m saying. Good luck in your life my friend. Are we good?

3 Likes

Yeah.

We are good.

I have no reason to hold grudge against you or your friend.

I would like to mention this once more, if the intention was to defame and get less votes for your project the post would have been before voting period began.
Rather it was done to answer the post created by @TronLive in this discussion.

If the admin directs me to remove that post, I’ll make sure it is done.

Best luck for your project. :+1:

Let the peace prevail.

2 Likes