HackaTRON S6 - It's voting time. Let's go, community!

I disagree I think sunswap🙂is

1 Like

They both are. Everyone’s happy? :smile:

1 Like

Good luck every one, so many great projects were submitted! :clap:

Yes they are :slightly_smiling_face: :pray: sorry I didn’t mean that​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Best wishes to all the participating projects :+1::+1::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

interesting to see strong coin as artistry now?
also actually i want the nft-marketplace rooni to be included as web3 track. Since STAR-EX only provide store, and claim minting module.
and our players can trade on rooni first

because we develop our cross-chain marketplace (called Theras marketplace) for user to trade the items after our several priority development hit the target

2 Likes

This are good projects here. I should vote for every one of this

2 Likes

Coconut chicken for the win 
. Let’s gooooo

1 Like

good luck to all the great qualified projects!

4 Likes

Voted. Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

So it’s clear that Ape NFT will be the nft marketplace for BTT Chain.!

I am glad to be participating in the voting phase of the Tron Hackathon. This is my first time participating in such and I hope to make the best decision in voting for the deserving projects :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve been anticipating this for a while Lfg

Good to see you have voted

Wow big prices to be won by different projects here congrats to all

can you provide the resource of this information?

What are you on about

Just casted my votes now
 I am sorry if I didn’t vote for your project. It doesn’t mean that your project is not valued, the reason is because there is a limit to the number of projects each user is eligible to vote for. I wish everyone the best :raised_hands:

1 Like

Your project is one of the projects I have mind to vote for but I noticed that you are not included in the list. I feel so sorry for the efforts you have invested in building this project and participating in the Hackathon until now
 but all hope is not lost because there may be more hackathons in the future. I hope to see you in future hackathons.

hello everyone congratulation to everyone who are selected,i want to thank @manfred_jr , @ines_valerie , @arman @Chizz for their support and for being vocal about our project mapx. even though we didn’t make it this time, having support from @manfred_jr , @ines_valerie , @arman @Chizz means more than we expected. with this encouragement, we are even more excited about the upcoming alpha release. thank you all, we are truly grateful for your support :pray:

3 Likes