HackaTRON S6 - It's voting time. Let's go, community!

Congrats to all qualified projects. As a first timer in the hackathon, I am going to take some time to review the qualified projects once again before voting since voting will last for 7 days :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Congratulations to the qualified projects! :clap:

1 Like

If we’re talking positive vibes, @Prince-Onscolo is like a genie in a bottle, you only got 3 wishes and he’s all 3 of them.

1 Like

CCC Swap and Bot are really amazing and my vote is for them for sure. Great community behind this which is more valuable than any technology

3 Likes

Who’s winning ? Will we have some last day surprises this time around as well :wink:?

3 Likes

Hehehe don’t wait for die minute to avoid sleeping :sleeping: off and forget,… your votes counts your vote is very important

2 Likes

Support TimeWeave: Protecting Unregistered Product Designs with Blockchain!

Dear TimeWeave Community,

We are thrilled to announce that TimeWeave, our innovative solution for protecting unregistered product designs using blockchain technology, is now fully operational! After months of hard work, overcoming challenges with outdated documentation, and rigorous testing, our platform is ready for you to use.

However, we need your support in the current hackathon voting process. Despite our best efforts and a robust project, our votes in the Web3 track are currently lower compared to other categories. We believe in the immense potential and value of TimeWeave, and we need your help to showcase it to the world!

Why Support TimeWeave?

• Immutable Proof of Ownership: With transaction hash records, creators can have unalterable proof of ownership and creation dates, providing strong legal standing in case of disputes.
  • Transparency and Security: The decentralized nature of blockchain ensures transparent and tamper-proof registration and verification processes.
  • Global Accessibility: TimeWeave democratizes access to copyright protection, making it available to creators worldwide, regardless of their location or financial status.

Join Us in Making a Difference

TimeWeave is more than just a project; it’s a movement towards a more secure and equitable future for creators. Your vote can help us make this vision a reality. If you believe in the power of innovation and the importance of protecting intellectual property, please cast your vote for TimeWeave.

Discover More About Our Project:

Your support means the world to us. Let’s come together and give unregistered product designs the protection they deserve!

Thank you for being part of this journey with us.

Warm regards,
Emirhan & the TimeWeave Team
@Emirhan @LandoCalrissian

4 Likes

We are aware that the site does not have a responsive design on mobile devices and we will fix this as soon as possible. Thanks .)

@Yannyxpl thanks a lot for building on @trondao

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon @SimbadMarino
Can you please give me a reason as to why my project: The Existential Dread Launchpad
Is disqualified?

We had all the necessary submission requirements done.
We have a working prototype, video demo, smart-contracts, and everything else…

So why was my project disqualified?

Please reconsider it if it’s a mistake.

Lol I am not going to sleep off because I have waited for this moment. Just want to make sure that my votes go to the right project :star_struck:

2 Likes

This sound very good , amazing project.

Hey @admin.hackathon & @SimbadMarino

i didnt see our project here and just want to ask if we missed something to not be included in the vote>

https://forum.trondao.org/t/rooni-by-team-redwilly-shadowkite-the-very-firstartistry-nft-marketplace-on-bittorrent-chain/

and if we did something hopefully that can be fixed in the future. thanks

yeah, always open. just send me a DM and let me know once you deploy your contract to mainnet with your collection address and banner so i can whitelist your collection :grin:

love the energy and enthusiasm bud :muscle::hugs:

3 Likes

Nice explanation, will definitely checkout your project once i get free :v:

3 Likes

I think your submission did not qualify for voting because it is missing the project deck?

4 Likes

@Chukseucharia @suffed @Deba215 @HODL @HackerSkill @manfred_jr @Okorie @Chizz

Hello everyone! :wave:

We are very happy that we made it to the final stage. Many thanks to everyone who helped us during the hackathon!

The mainnet is coming soon…

Also, a reminder that there are still 2 days left in our contest for the most active member. Check out our topic, ask questions, and leave your suggestions!

Be strong! :muscle:

11 Likes

Looks like a lot of people are waiting the last day to vote :eyes: Let’s go guys, don’t wait the last minute. Let’s pump those numbers to the sky :rocket:

I want to see Justmoney Swap (B3) & JustMoney Explorer (I3) flying above 200 votes, can we do it? :muscle:
Or was the last hackathon the “all-time high” in terms of community participation?

LFG!!! :weight_lifting_woman::weight_lifting_man::man_lifting_weights:

7 Likes

why not release testnet so people can do self listing and doin trial? like https://testnet.opensea.io/ or https://testnet.apenft.io/

5 Likes