Hatch Egg - Collect, hatch, and earn crypto in the real world! - You can think about web3 Pokemon Go

Project Name: Hatch Egg
Project Track: Web3, GameFi
Team Name: Eggcellent Team
Team Member(s): Henry Pham
Dorahacks Project Link: Hatch Egg | Buidls | DoraHacks

Project Goal: Our project aims to create an engaging location-based game that leverages blockchain technology to provide a unique gaming experience for players. By collecting and hatching eggs in the real world metaverse, players can raise their own pets and compete in both PvE and PvP battles to earn crypto rewards.

Project Info:

Project Website: https://hatchegg.fun

Project Test Instructions:

Project Details: Hatch Egg is a location-based game that allows players to collect eggs and hatch their own pets in the real world metaverse. Using blockchain technology, players can securely store and trade their pets as NFTs. Our game also includes a marketplace where players can buy and sell pets and other in-game items using crypto. Hatch Egg provides a unique and exciting gaming experience for players who want to explore the real world while also earning crypto rewards.

Smart Contract links:

• Token Smart Contract: TXKDZzJJa7WkLXY5JtUhLN1zwRhL1GjNKt
  • NFT Smart Contract: TL3k6QGh7714TDqrEica998GyXqsoMDH5X
  • NFT Marketplace: TKCVc8sv4Q8uTC3veKrrtKcytAAt2AC6oo
  • NFT Staking: TAstVArov8A3eXBZhmfxgGwARJPFNVi7vw

Project Milestones:
Product Research
Load Real-life Map
Display Egg all the World
Calculate Distance between Egg and Player
Gameflow
Smart Contract Token
Smart Contract NFT
GUI
AR
Website
Pitch Deck
Smart Contract Hatch Egg
Smart Contract Marketplace

30 Likes

Welcome to Grand hackathon season 4 :handshake:

What kind of crypto rewards do players earn? is it Trx or any other token?
Have you created your own token?

4 Likes

Welcome to HackaTRON S4, your game reminds me of dogemon go. As my brother @Nweke-nature1.com asked, which crypto are you planning to use to reward players? Are you going to create your own tokens or use trx or btt. And how are you going to generate funds to reward players?
Thank you I am wishing you all the best. Keep building

5 Likes

What kind of crypto rewards do players earn? is it Trx or any other token?
→ Will be on Tron Protocol
Have you created your own token?
→ Not Yet - but soon - it’s not a hard part

2 Likes

which crypto are you planning to use to reward players? Are you going to create your own tokens or use trx or btt.
→ Will issue a new one
And how are you going to generate funds to reward players?
→ 50%+ on tokenomic is for reward fund
Thank you I am wishing you all the best. Keep building
→ thank you

4 Likes

Alright thank you
You said you will create a new token, please what measures have you put in place to drive the price of your token? I believe it will be the in game token for all in game purchases but do you plan to add more utility to drive the price?

2 Likes

GM hatch Egg.
Q. Please what do you mean by location based game?

• Do you mean a player in Argentina will not have the Same features at a player in Nigeria?

• Do you also mean
    The game features like the eggs size, birds will differ in accordance to location??

You welcome to Tron Dao forum
You welcome to Tron Hackathon session 4
All the best.

2 Likes

When you talk about location based, are you talking of AR-compatibility? @henryphampo

3 Likes

Thank you for your response and clarification, wish you and your project all the best, keep building :facepunch:

5 Likes

Congratulations for such great idea, my major concern on areas like this is transaction fees. What’s the transaction fees in the buying and selling of the pets.

4 Likes

Welcome to HackaTRON Season4!
Very interesting project idea. looking forward to see how everything unfolds. Good luck!

2 Likes

Bienvenido al S4, me recuerda a otros planteamientos de juego basados en la ubicación, me gustaría saber un poco más sobre el token que se pretende crear, su uso dentro del juego y si lo hay en el mercado de estos NFT.
Que mercado pretende construir.
¿Qué es lo que hace diferente este juego de los demás?
Gracias por sus respuestas, siga construyendo.

2 Likes

Update 4/7 - hatch egg - YouTube

1 Like

it’s a good questions - I am considering using zk technology to reduce the transaction fee - but it’s for next phase - now I am more focusing on building completed MVP

3 Likes
  • Do you mean a player in Argentina will not have the Same features at a player in Nigeria?
    → No. It’s equally - location-based mean you have to go around your home to claim egg
    You can watch this video: hatch egg - YouTube
  • Do you also mean
    The game features like the eggs size, birds will differ in accordance to location??
    → yes. Egg will have different rarity.
1 Like

oh I realized that there is so many question about token. In the fact my number one goal with this game is help people to relaxing, have fun and exercise LOL.
Because a lot of you asked for that - I will try my best to release the tokenomic and whitepaper soon to clarify about token part

2 Likes

yeah - it will have AR feature

ok nice this works on certain versions of phones hope that will be made clear to users

2 Likes

Oh thanks for your answers.

I just watched the video.

2 Likes

Esto sería una parte importante no sólo para los usarios, también para su proyecto.

5 Likes