How and When did you start investing for Tron? or How did you guys found about Hackathon on 2023?

No problem bro! It’s good you also edited it to pass the right message :+1::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yes actually that’s what I had in mind one of the reasons I started this topic and just wanted to see if I or we (people who has not much investment on any coin) are also late for other ships too

Thank you so much for your supportive reply I also wish you the best I hope I’ll be on somewhere else in one year

2 Likes

Tron has been strong this year, good time to buy now?

1 Like

I agree with you my friend. Still many people believe that bitcoin will reach to 1 million dollar (they think like that for 3 years) and just one of the biggest disappointment will come to them. It’s been always like this. Not BTC, but for some of other coins there will be always hope in a good way

3 Likes

My pleasure! Never too late for anything bro/sis

1 Like

Started with some family members and cousins back in 2018 we lost quite a lot and still holding just in case if we ever win again tbh but you are never late its the future bro

2 Likes

Started investing in tron in 2020 and have not stopped since

1 Like

Yes I like how you think exactly and its one of the reasons keep me motivated as well I hope their value get increased more and more as 2024. I’m reading in some articles that crypto will have a significant place on market

Bro is fine bro haha

1 Like