I am back, i hope i wasn’t away for that long?

I have been away for sometime now, trying to solve some personal issues.

Though i was away, i checked in everyday to see what was happening and i can say i really appreciate the works of all my colleagues who really kept the forum going.

You guys have really done a massive work here, the likes of @fabsltsa, @antonio, @Prince-Onscolo, @Nweke-nature1.com, @Gordian, @manfred_jr and some others whom i might not be able to mention.

The missing piece is back, i have really missed you all.

9 Likes

Hello brother,
Trust you doing good?
Long days I haven’t seen notification from you.

Nice to have you back
Join us let explore session 4 Tron Hackathon.

1 Like

Welcome back brother
thank you

1 Like

We have missed you too and also missed your great work in the forum, welcome back bro, have a great ride​:eagle::facepunch:

1 Like

Its good to be back, sometimes you have sit back and observe small.

1 Like

Thank you director, long time, hope you doing great by the way

Thank you brother, more fire, season 4 will be massive.

1 Like

Lols
That true, you sit and observe , so you know where and how best to fit in.

Welcome back

1 Like

I am doing great bro
what about you

2 Likes

Yh doing fine also, our kids did a demonstration and now school closed down, so holiday for almost a month, have been staying on the low as i can sense the BNI following teachers moves everywhere, they think teachers are behind it and wants to pin it on us.

Hopefully the committee will be done with their work today and i can have my peace of mind

1 Like

Exactly my brother, sometimes that is the best way to go.

Espero todo esté bien, verdaderamente faltaba la pieza en el foro, ese eres tú.
El S4 de momento parece tranquilo, se espera que se presenten grandes proyectos con buenas innovaciones.

1 Like

oh i see
hopefully everything will be fine :pray:

1 Like

Oh that good
In all, I guess you had fun time with kids too?

Sure sure bro, season 4 has been lightening with a lots of improvements :fire:

Welcome back @Nana66419 :wave:
Get ready for all the “how to reach level 1 it’s too hard” :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha i hope and pray such things don’t come this season. This season is all about building and and good community interaction, anything about achieving level 1 will be a draw back.

I hope people will also stop creating new topics to announce they’ve reached the next level :sweat_smile:

Anyway, let’s go for 2 months of hackathon :fire:

1 Like

But achieving a member status and regular is something worth celebrating. :joy::joy::joy:

The effort needed to reach Regular level is not easy, if a forum of almost six thousand users, only three community members can boast of being tagged regulars then its worth celebrating it.

But not withstanding, reaching level one is no achievement at all. Hahaha

1 Like

Haha I understand the pleasure to share the news. But I think one topic for everybody to announce they got the regular status is fine. No need one topic per person :joy: after they will create a topic to announce they have lost the status and an other one to say they got it back :joy:

2 Likes