Inheritokens by Team Tokinhers - Let your nominee get what they deserve

Nice one. I still have another issue. Sorry for all these questions, i have an interest in your project and therefore all these questions. I want to clear all doubt.

If i am getting you right, inheritokens will have access to my tokens after no one comes to claim it,

How can i trust you not to do away with my tokens after i use your platform.

And for the charity, how will we know that indeed the money was sent to a charity and not used by team members for their own gains.

11 Likes

interesting! My project can do something similar to this. You can deposit your tokens into crypto notes, print them and put in your safe. If you die your heirs just need to cash out the crypto notes. It’s pretty straight forward and trustless.

4 Likes

Woowww​:boom::boom::boom:. The designs are very eye :eyes: catching
 I really love :heart: it
 Keep it up

4 Likes

Good questions. I would like to know the answers too :+1:

5 Likes

I appreciate that you liked our concept. :slightly_smiling_face:

You will get the option to select a nominee for every token individual as well as for every token of yours if you are inactive for 6 months. However, you will receive a mail to disapprove the transaction.

I hope this clears your doubt. :v:t2:

4 Likes

Gracias por tu sugerencia.
Estamos pensando en la misma lĂ­nea para recuperar el dinero de la cuenta perdida. Sin embargo, no concluimos la soluciĂłn casi ideal para ello pero seguramente estĂĄ en nuestra hoja de ruta.
Nuevamente, gracias por su apoyo. :v:t2:

5 Likes

This is a very fantastic idea. In my opinion it solves more problem than just being able to claim asserts after one’s death. Losing one private key or seed phrase can be solved with this! Revolution! Kudos to the team

3 Likes

Apologies for the late reply.
Thanks for asking the question.

So Inheritoken contract is not going to store your funds. It will only transfer the funds from your wallet to the nominee’s “claimable wallet”.

The initial approval given by the user is only to facilitate the transfer of tokens to the selected address.

Charity Wallet Addresses will be shown to the user beforehand.

Users can select the charity to which they want their funds to be transferred in case of death or loss of private keys.

So users will be provided with a showcase of all charity & their work.

Suppose, after 6 months have passed the nominee can claim the tokens. But unfortunately, the nominee is also not available or died an untimely death. Then after repeated mails and the next 6 months, the charity addresses selected will be eligible to claim these funds.

However, we are open to any suggestions that can improve the project. :v:t2:

9 Likes

I loved the UI guys! Really looking forward to experiencing the design first-hand!

The concept of course is an excellent solution to a real-world problem. It would help people take control of their crypto assets even after death.

Wish you the best!

4 Likes

Yes, thank you for your support. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, the idea looks similar and interesting. However, we are not depositing any crypto or NFTs you are holding; the user just needs to approve it for the wallet they want to nominate. Also, we are more focused on the digital wallet; however, the crypto notes sound interesting.

3 Likes

We appreciate that you liked our idea. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m grateful. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m flattered that you liked our layout. The best user experience on our website is something we are willing to provide. :v:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to say that I really appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Our team works diligently to make this project better every day, so positive feedback is always appreciated. :+1:t2:

We will certainly live up to your expectations. Unquestionably, it would be appealing and much simpler for the users.

Thanks again. :v:t2:

3 Likes

i like the design, waits for lauch :blush:

3 Likes

Hi, this seems like an enormous security flaw?

How do you transfer the assets to the inheritor? You must have control of the funds (either through token approval or through knowledge of the private key of the account).

What’s the guarantee you don’t just run away with the funds yourself? A dead man’s switch like this makes NO sense if the server is centralized. Unless you’re using decentralized & private compute (extremely difficult!) this architecture makes no sense at all.

4 Likes

Cool design it’s very good idea my friend keep it up

3 Likes

so u want me to give you my pkey ? or how are you going to send the funds from the dead wallet?

4 Likes

Love the graphics of the website, can’t wait for it to be live

3 Likes

I am personally awaiting the site as well :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes