Inheritokens by Team Tokinhers - Let your nominee get what they deserve

Good idea waiting for more info on the website :smiling_face:

2 Likes

What a Great Idea :hushed: . I would like to understand the flow.

3 Likes

We appreciate that you liked our design. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:t2:

2 Likes

Awesome Design and The concept is also new and very cool looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your kind words; they are incredibly motivating. :v:t2:

1 Like

I’m grateful. We feel the same way. :v:t2:

1 Like

@Baxxword @Folarori

Thank you for your kind words. :slightly_smiling_face:

We are also excited. :v:t2:

1 Like

You won’t be asked to provide a private key to our platform. Additionally, no assets from the user’s wallet will be stored in our contract. We will get approval from the user only for the nominee when he nominates the tokens. so that when the nominee comes to claim them, those assets can be transferred directly from the user’s account to the nominee’s account.

3 Likes

I apologize for the delay in responding. We appreciate your support. :slightly_smiling_face: Currently, it is a multichain platform supporting polygon and BTTC. We intend to make it cross-chain in the future.

1 Like

so how do you fire off the tx and how do i know you can’t fire it off before the wallet is dead

3 Likes

I used to hold some NFTs :cry:. I lost my private key and I lost all my NFTs :face_holding_back_tears:. This platform will help the users like me to get back my NFTs.

I wish we had a platform like this during those days. I would have saved my NFTs :sob:

Cheers to the team for such a beautiful idea :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

very cool design, looking forward to it :blush:

2 Likes

Great.

That means the address of my nominee will be stored in the smart contract & only after certain period it will be accessible for withdrawal.

Seems like a good first step for saving your assets in case of loss of private key or death.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. :slightly_smiling_face:

We are also excited. :v:t2:

1 Like

Nice design, great project

2 Likes

The designs are so creative💥

2 Likes

You could integrate the web3 email system so when you send the email, it would trigger a timer and if the email hasn’t get response before the timer goes to 0, assets will be automatically transferred. So you wouldn’t need to do it manually.

3 Likes

I appreciate your suggestion. :slightly_smiling_face: However, we have already developed a Python schedular that monitors wallet inactivity as well as whether or not an email response was received. But we’ll take your advice into consideration.

2 Likes

Sure, just trying to give some inputs :+1::wink:

3 Likes

It was valuable. We truly appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes