Inheritokens by Team Tokinhers - Let your nominee get what they deserve

We appreciate that you liked our design . :slightly_smiling_face: :v:t2:

2 Likes

We are grateful that you enjoyed our design. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:t2:

2 Likes

Hello @Deepak,

We genuinely appreciate how well you understand this concept. :slightly_smiling_face:

As per your request, below is a link to the project flows.

I’m sure it will be helpful to you to get better idea about this project. :v:t2:

2 Likes

Awesome design really like it

2 Likes

This is insightful.

Hope real people in the community will get to see your project and also check the authenticity of your smart contracts.

All the best.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear you lost your NFTS. Our primary objective is to offer a service that can help individuals. I’m glad you think our idea is good. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for spending time reading the description and expressing your concern about the concept. We want to clarify our approach to you regarding how the smart contract will work. We are obtaining approval from the user by utilising the functions of the ERC20 and ERC721 token standards, while the user nominates the nominee for that specific asset. While we take approval, it will pop up the meta mask, in which the user can see which address he is approving along with which asset he is approving. As a result, the user will have the option to approve or reject that address. So that proves that our contract will not hold any assets or have access to the user’s assets. I am sure you must have known about the approval when you thought the project made no sense, but it might not have been on your mind right then. If not, we recommend that you review the ERC20 and ERC721 standards and read how approvals work. We hope it now makes sense. Still, if you have any queries, we will be happy to resolve them. Have a great day. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We are not terminating the transaction by ourselves. Nominees will have to claim, and as they are approved to transfer the tokens and NFTs, only they can transfer the assets. Also, we have kept a check; if the person does not respond for six months, only the nominee will have the right to transfer.

1 Like

The explanation provided in the Miro Board looks great.

2 Likes

We appreciate that you liked our design . :slightly_smiling_face: :v:t2:

2 Likes

It’s interesting, I like it.

2 Likes

Thank you for your support. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Really a unique concept it is basically like a Will but for NFT’s. But what will happen if the The person who is going to inherit the NFT’S doesn’t have a wallet?

1 Like

I liked the idea.
Landing page looks cool and simplistic .
cheers :dizzy:

1 Like

i too like the color scheme of the project!

3 Likes

Since I was already so much in love with the UI, I tried out the Project URL link.

I must say the front end is one of the smoothest I have seen… especially for a hackathon!

I don’t have a lot of crypto assets for now. But I would definitely use this platform in the future!

I hope you guys keep building and make this even more useful till the time I save up for some assets :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The project is addressing a really important topic in the Web3 ecosystem, and a solution is required.

I think @Nana66419 was highlighting something major, do we have to trust you at some point, or code is law and we don’t have to ? The second option is of course what we want.

How do you transfer the funds to the nominee? You need the private key to do so, right?

Regarding the email addresses, where are they stored?

Thanks for the clarifications

4 Likes

Good idea to solve the problem of the inheritance of crypto. This concerns me a lot too.

I’d highly suggest putting a high focus on security and transparency as this is really personal and I’d check everything to make sure my nominee gets my crypto holdings.

Good luck with your project!

4 Likes

Exactly what i was fearing, if the funds can be moved after no claim is made for six months, what prevents the team from moving it after i subscribe to their platform.

3 Likes

Greetings team!

This is one of the most crucial topics if we talk about the security of our assets in cryptos. The concept of your project is really appreciable. All the features of the project are essential and vital too. And I personally liked one feature that " in an event where the wallet owner hasn’t responded, an email to the nominee is sent out to claim the assets of the ghost user. The nominees must visit the website to claim the assets" this makes the assets secure as well as claimable by the nominee.

Wishing you, the team “Inheritokens” all the best!

2 Likes