👋 Introducing Adeel, our dynamic new DevOps Manager for TRON!

Hey there, TRON community! I’m thrilled to introduce Adeel, our brilliant new DevOps Manager who’s ready to dive into the exciting world of TRON with all of you. Adeel brings a wealth of experience and expertise, along with a genuine passion for Web3 and blockchain technology.

With over 5 years of invaluable involvement in the Web3 realm, Adeel has been at the forefront of groundbreaking projects spanning Defi, NFTs, marketplaces, DEXs, and more. His comprehensive understanding of the blockchain landscape is not limited to the TRON ecosystem alone, as he has also successfully ventured into other non-EVM blockchains, enriching his skill set even further. Adeel’s technical prowess is truly impressive. His proficiency in Rust, TypeScript, and Solidity allows him to navigate the intricate intricacies of blockchain development with ease.

As our go-to person for all things DevOps, Adeel will be actively engaging in our forums, especially with projects that have recently qualified for the major winners of the hackathon’s six tracks. If you’re in-between milestone 1 and 2, seeking guidance or clarification, Adeel is here to assist you every step of the way. His extensive experience in the Web 3 space and his dedication to empowering developers make him an invaluable asset to our US team.

So, whether you have burning questions about TRON, need assistance with development work, or simply want to geek out over the latest blockchain innovations, Adeel is your guy. Feel free to reach out to him in the forum, and get ready to witness his unwavering commitment to propelling TRON’s ecosystem to new heights.

Welcome aboard, Adeel! We’re thrilled to have you on our team, and we can’t wait to see the incredible contributions you’ll make as our DevOps Manager. Let’s all give @adeel a warm TRON community welcome! :rocket::star2:

16 Likes

Welcome to Tron community @adeel ! Great to have you here !

7 Likes

Bienvenido @adeel , espero en algún momento hacerte unas preguntas.
Puedas orientarme a mí y a mis compañeros de viaje en varios temas dedicados a desarrollo.
Gracias @EMerchant me has dado un a alegría.

5 Likes

hello @adeel bro nice to meet you😉

5 Likes

Welcome to the team, @adeel!

We are excited to have you onboard and look forward to having another level of support for hackathon participants/winners!

Cheers :beers:

6 Likes

hello @adeel yoi are welcome to Trondao forum.
We are happy you are here with us.

Please I hope your dm is always open.

Thanks for choosing #Tron
Happy stay

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am truly thrilled to be joining the TRON team and to dive into the exciting world of TRON alongside all of you.

I want to express my gratitude to the @EMerchant for the generous introduction. It’s an honor to be recognized as a valuable addition to the incredible team. I am grateful for the opportunity to bring my experience and expertise in the Web3 realm to TRON, and I am truly passionate about blockchain technology and its potential to revolutionize various industries.

I’m excited to engage with all of you in the forums. I’m here to support and empower you every step of the way. So if you have any questions, or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Once again, thank you for the warm welcome, and I look forward to being an active part of this incredible community.

Best,

Adeel

12 Likes

Welcome to Tron forum @MrMinterTRON !

7 Likes

Estás insinuando lo mismo que yo?

9 Likes

Hello @adeel
You highly welcome to Tron Dao forum.
Lovely skills you got that will help the growth of our community, blockchain.

We all will learn together.
We have friendly atmosphere here.
All the best Buddy
Together we sTRONger

6 Likes

oh yeah brother, he can assist people who want to start coding

6 Likes

@MrMinterTRON you are welcome
have a nice stay

5 Likes

@adeel this is to express my warm welcome to you. Having you in our community is a great privilege for all the community members and we look forward to tap from your wealth of wisdom. Welcome to the forum bro!

6 Likes

Welcome @adeel we are delighted to have you in our community

3 Likes

You are highly welcome @adeel To the TronDao forum and to the Tron community
Happy to have you here in our midst
Wishing you all the best :handshake:
Together we can make Tron great :muscle:

5 Likes

Welcome onboard @adeel.
@EMerchant, you did justice to the intro.

4 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: glad to have you hear

1 Like

Hello Tint,
Long days,
Welcome back to the Tron Dao forum
It’s session 5 already.
Sit tight, browse around to not miss a Thing.

All the best

Bienvenido a este S5, espero tenga un buen recorrido por la comundiad.

Welcome bro, good to have you in the forum, feel free to ride all axis