Journey by TRON Magicians - A TRON-native on-chain quests platform

Well detailed and realistic timeline. Goodluck to the team

2 Likes

Such an amazing project!

2 Likes

Thank you @AjahOjiugo @Blives @Claw @OTBGlobal @farukkandemir585 all so much for the kind words! If you have a minute, please try out our beta platform and let us know if you have any feedback:)

And thank you @fabsltsa for the feedback. We will surely take that into consideration when deciding on tokenomics for our platform!

4 Likes

This project is indeed necessary in the tron ecosystem. It is sort of a face for all projects existing on tron ecosysystem. Thanks TRON Magicians.

I believe Eagle Eye (Eagle Eye- we ensure web3 space is safer even for your grandPa). will be the security extension of JOURNEY. Considering partnershipā€¦ I will appreciate a feedback from you

3 Likes

Itā€™s a nice project !

2 Likes

Hola, parece ser un proyecto interesante, a mi modo de ver le falta perfilar lo referente a Tokens y la manera de generar ingresos.

3 Likes

Nice project Nice UI complete implementation . Nothing I can add I was surprised by the work you guys could achieve in such a short period of time. I would really love to see this project open source though.

1 Like

This is a very good question brother man

1 Like

Thank you, we always try our best to push most projects to deliver the best.

1 Like

Sort of reminds me of Coinbaseā€™s learn-to-earn. Effective incentive for people to learn about projects, generating interest. Your project sounds like a good alternative to traditional advertising.

2 Likes

Yeah I know. That was another level Project man

Well explained and understood
Thanks for the enlightenment :heart:

I love the realistic roadmap. Itā€™s cool project, you have to watch the incentive concept.

What is the main purpose of this project?