JustMoney Pay - Cryptocurrency payment gateway

My best project on Tron Blockchain swap, launch pad

5 Likes

Loving JM, use it for my BBT and TURU among other tokens. I do like seeing the growth of JM

6 Likes

Exceptional work!! Canā€™t wait to see this in action!

5 Likes

Wish you good luck all team.
keep building & growing. :star_struck::fire:

#justmoney #jm $jm #Tron #TronNetwork #TronStrong

6 Likes

The project and the team is very solid, that goes without saying. Alsoā€¦ huge shout out to the whole JM community for such positive vibes. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thank you all :raised_hands:

Donā€™t forget to vote for JustMoney
Category Web3 - W6

9 Likes

You always have my vote @fabsltsa bro :handshake::relaxed:

6 Likes

Seems like a great project! Good luck :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Like in the Season one, My vote goes definitely to @JustMoney . JM to the MOOOOON VERy SOOOOOON :boom: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

4 Likes

Nice Project and topic, will check it out.

4 Likes

Hey JM team :raised_hand: this is very innovative! im glad i found you guys here! i came to support another project but im liking your project more ! :shushing_face: :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks for the support and the good laugh :joy:

3 Likes

JM never stops developing. Tron needs projects like this.

5 Likes

I really needed something like that good work

5 Likes

Really like your project, used it several times for swapping TRX into $BBT and $TURU of @TuruGlobal. Always worked like a charm. Keep on building and :crossed_fingers: for Hackaton

7 Likes

Justmoney is a great project indeed it has a great potential to achieving their dreams. After great achievements in season 1 justmoney also achieve first position in season 2.
Best of luck JM

7 Likes

I need to clear up some doubts. I see fog.:thinking: Iā€™ll ask you a few questions. Thank you

2 Likes

Go go go JM ā€¦ā€¦ good luck :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

JM pay could really make the difference in general adoption of crypto. Now you need partnerships with some big online stores and things could really become interesting.

8 Likes

awesome project, bringing real value to our ecosystem

5 Likes