Kraftly NFT Marketplace

A fantastic site and easy to use , also has a great telegram channel showing bids and auctions etc, the token is not performing as it should but that will come with mass acceptance when more use the platform

2 Likes

look nice as a project

1 Like

Best NFT marketplace on tron. Great UI and blind collection feature is very to encourage creators :100:

1 Like

i have a question, do you already allow your marketplace to import NFTs already minted on the tron network? since i use the nft.btfs.io dapp to mint my NFTs, so i wanted to know if i can import that NFT into your marketplace to be able to offer it for sale?

2 Likes

Excellent marketplace. Have used to mint and browse to find NFTs.

1 Like

I think it’s a Good marketplace , keep going, good lcuk

1 Like

I have introduced through BabyTuru and love your platform. Fairly easy to figure out

2 Likes

Simply the BEST NFT marketplace in Tron ecosystem. Good work

2 Likes

Kraftly is the best NFT marketplace on Tron. Good luck from USTX Team!

3 Likes

Good job by the Kraftly team!

1 Like

a great option for nft, very good market

2 Likes

Great participation, looking forward to the next steps

1 Like
Awesome project, will follow to know more about it.
1 Like

This one looks good as a project

1 Like

what’s your plan for promoting Kraftly Marketplace ?

1 Like

Nice, keep pushing :handshake::muscle:

1 Like

The future is on this proyects that show all the new forms of art and technology.

2 Likes

Agree with you , good luck for team

1 Like

Love Kraftly. First place that I minted my own NFT’s and found a creative outlet and through the tron outlet much cheaper than the other blockchains. My only suggestion is to push partnerships and marketing so that kraftly was more well known. God Bless! TGbBUQmd7qj9NKyJUb5fN2QtxQNbFGc7Q9

2 Likes

Nice project. Want to know more about this

3 Likes