Link´n Red : Decentralized The Market

Great image. It really helped me get a better grasp of your project

3 Likes

Thanks for your comments Angi Vargas !!! Now it’s time to vote and it’s important that you keep making comments in the forums so you can raise your account to the level of Trust_level_1 and thus use your votes…

Thanks…

3 Likes

Hello Oscar !!! keep participating in the TRON DAO forum, so you can go up to the Trust_level_1 level and use your votes.

Thank you very much…

1 Like

Hello AbrahamS314 !!! please continue to contribute to TRON DAO, so you will level up and be able to use your votes.

Thanks for the effort.

2 Likes

This project looks amazing, the idea to connect to blockchain is great and the effort to make eCommerce more easy is promising.

4 Likes

Thanks for your comments Xbaez…

They motivate us a lot to keep moving forward!!!

Now we are in the voting process, so it is important that you can continue giving your opinion in the TRON DAO forum and thus escalate your account to Trust_Level_1 and you can use your votes in the projects that you like.

I appreciate all your time and effort!!! :muscle: :grinning:

9 Likes

Just by getting to this great event they are already a step forward, I know that they achieve many good things with this project, many people will appreciate it. @JavierGarza

2 Likes

Your words motivate us a lot Wolf62!!! We are doing our best in PRO community and enjoying the ride with all of you.

5 Likes

@JavierGarza good luck😎

4 Likes

:crazy_face: :v: :muscle:

3 Likes

getting close to be able to vote :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: Good Luck Link’n Red :clap:

3 Likes

@linknred i like your Work :star_struck:

2 Likes

Keep trying :+1: … you’ll make it!!

2 Likes

Website UI can be better and idea is very good. All the best.

2 Likes

@JavierGarza good luck… hope you the best!! :+1:t2: www.linknred.com

4 Likes

Thank you for your comments NFTmagic !!! :muscle:, they motivate us to continue building and advancing.

4 Likes

Is this really possible? so can I connect by that mean with any ERP?

1 Like

Yes it is possible and we are making it happen!!!

We are just a short time away from finishing the first connection with an ERP (ERP: eplus) and in parallel we are preparing the two-way communication channel so that SAP, Oracle and other ERPs consume data.

I also tell you that today was a good day and soon there will be a large hardware store in the city of Monterrey showing its products and services in Link’n Red and connected to the ERP eplus :v: :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks! Great content!

4 Likes