Mobula by Mobula Labs - The Multi-chain Decentralized Data Aggregator (Imagine CoinMarketCap x DEXT Tools, owned by you)

obula is the decentralized data aggregator, allowing dApps to integrate trustable and on-chain data APIs. The Mobula dApp allows any user to participate in the data aggregation process simply by joining the Protocol DAO. MOBL is the native utility token that is used for the governance of the project (from treasury management :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::rocket::rocket::rocket:

5 Likes

I wish you guys, have a video that explain all d concept

4 Likes

Mobula is going to change the game! It has already changed my outlook on the DEFI space

Respect and love to the team :heart:

3 Likes

Mobula integrate trustable and on-chain data APIs. The Mobula dApp allows any user to participate in the data aggregation process simply by joining the Protocol DAO. MOBL is the native utility token​:heart::heart::heart::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Hey! Actually, Ecosystem is for the projects that didn’t integrate TRON or BTTC yet. We just did integrate BTTC on the Mobula bot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot jord! DAO member, core contributor. What a chad.

2 Likes

Wow,.integrating the Tron network to modula data is a great idea

2 Likes

The project is improving every day! A lot of new features have been added!

3 Likes

how you will generate revenue for it investors?

3 Likes

By the way best of luck for season 3

3 Likes

Hola, una gran aplicación con un manejo simple, perfecto. Suerte

3 Likes

Wowww i love your project :100: Good luck guys

3 Likes

This is Mobula era :wink:

3 Likes

Wooo
this is such a huge and nice project idea
kudos

1 Like

Hey! Great question. Mobula will have fees on the DEX aggregator, but also Learn and Earn crypto everyday by using crypto - Mobula is monetizable! :slight_smile:

Mobula Era good luck for the future

1 Like

Checked out everything and i think this project will really go far.

I was in a company that voted on every decision made. The majority always carried the day.
Our company was in a serious competition with another company.
This company infiltrated ours, managed to bring up some decisions and also managed to get votes in their favour, before we realized what was happening, every decision was little by little leading us into a ditch.

Now my question is, since this is going to serve as a great competition for CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko, how are you going to protect your project from infiltration by these other big giants. Thereby preventing them from creating a proposal that will spell the projects doom.

Cos if i read right, u need to stake MOBL to be able to vote and make proposals.

Wishing you the best in this hackathon. One of the best out there.

1 Like

such an awesome project!

Curious as to know if this project support tronlink integration? the prompted connect wallet box didn’t bring my tronlink as one of the options… is this a deliberate development implementation?

I successfully connected my wallet (Goerli testnet) but couldn’t see my assets in the “My asset” bar… Or am I doing anything wrong please?

My ETH address (mainnet) was flagged invalid as well

the “see why” hyperlink is not active too