Mobula by Mobula Labs - The Multi-chain Decentralized Data Aggregator (Imagine CoinMarketCap x DEXT Tools, owned by you)

Great milesones and all completed! Seem you guys are the great team! Hope u have a great job!

Good projects n good luck for the future

1 Like

Glad to see you participating in the hackathon with this great project. Wishing you all the best

3 Likes

i belive Mobula will be the gamechanger when it comes to reliability and price tracking

4 Likes

Time to vote :slight_smile:
Let’s go!

4 Likes

Better and better every day! New features and grown community :heart_eyes:

Great project
Keep it up

My question is, this project is ready on other chains and will be on tron soon right?
I can see some contracts

Mobula really promises the future

Thank you guys for all the support :sparkling_heart:

I’m so glad I found this project. I’ve been very pleased with the progress I’ve seen over the few months that I’ve been here. Amazing team as well :muscle:

1 Like

If you have any issues you can reach on Discord and create a ticket or use the support channel, that would be much faster and proper way to get an answer :wink:

The rules of the platform do not permit me to review projects or drop my reviews outside this platform @admin.hackathon. My right is to review, vote and uphold the best project in the forum

Not sure how it is related to reviewing, if you having issues, as you said that you cannot see your assets while connecting to Mobula and you really need help with that it’s better to ask directly. Sorry, I thought your intention to solve it was genuine, my bad. Have a good day.

Reviewing projects, basically all project before voting is the usual here. If it is a bug. Fix it. If not, explain better here. More reason why this forum is here. If that doesn’t sit well with you, delete your project then

Do I need a ticket for my question, “does it support Tron integration?”

It does not show if it works on tron ? It is a close source project and a adaptation?

Mobula a real GEM! It’s cahange our lives :heart_eyes:

i trust the team and community this will be big

Great idea on the project guys. I’ll love to see timeline on the roadmap.