Sunrise Portfolio & NFTs

Project Name: Sunrise Wallet Portfolio & NFTs

Project Track: Ecosystem

Team Name: Chain Reactor

Team Member(s): 1, momo

DevPost URL: Sunrise Portfolio & NFTs | Devpost

Project Goal: Our web3 project helps people use metamask and nfts easily. We make it easy for people to buy, sell, and use nfts. We also provide an easy too to view the assets in your metamask as metamask requires you to add contract address for each asset you buy, this is available for many EVM chains.

Project Info: To see a video demonstration of the project, please click here.

Project Website: https://tron-hackathon.vercel.app/

Project Test Instructions:
The landing page gives you an option to connect metamask or check wallet coins.

Click on check wallet assets
Checking Assets

1. Go to check wallet coins.
  2. Paste your wallet address and select the chain you’d like to see the coinsof.
  3. A list of assets in your wallet along with their current price.

On home page, Connect metamask, once you connect metamask you’ll be redirected to the webapp.

To create an NFT, click Create in the navbar
Minting & selling NFTs

1. Fill out the required information i.e., Name of the NFT, short description, Image of the NFT, Initial listing price.
  2. Once you click create digital asset, The image will be uploaded to IPFS and an NFT will be minted under Sunrise’s official collection and it will be listed on our marketplace at your proposed selling price.
  3. You can see the NFTs created by you on Creator Dashboard page, click on it in the navbar to check it out.

You can go to the marketplace to buy NFTs listed in the marketplace.
Buying NFTs

1. On the marketplace page, just click the buy button and you will be prompted to pay for the NFT in your metamask.
  2. Once the transaction is executed, it’ll be transfered to you wallet.
  3. You can checkout your purchased NFTs on My NFTs page, click on th navbar to access it.

You can always check the coins owned by you on portfolio page.

Project Details: To see a video demonstration of the project, please click here.

Project Milestones: None

13 Likes

Watching your video was quite insightful. Anyone using your platform can create Digital asset easily, but will the selling of the digital asset be restricted to only your marketplace or it can be moved to another secondary marketplace like @kraftly or @Fuzzy-Ocean.

Another question is can you create a digital asset on any other chain aside the matic that was used in the demo video.

2 Likes

Are you going to support BTTC?

1 Like

Hey guys,

You have a great project.

Your engagement with the community will help your project see the light.

Power to you.

2 Likes

I love your project. It help simplifying the huddles in creating digital assets. I am just wondering if you can go multichain or will remain only on Polygon chain?

This is awesome let’s go

1 Like

Awesome project this is good

1 Like

One of the best in the ecosystem love it

1 Like

Let’s go and see the best in this waiting for you

Cmon expect the best from this

Good project…Keep up with the good work👍

Good project you’ve got

1 Like

A well detailed project.

1 Like

Hola, el poder crear un NFT en su proyecto de manera fácil me parece perfecto, considera poder crearlo en otro tipo de billetera que no sea metamask, por ejemplo en Tronlink

Connected to my Goerli ETH testnet, it actually gave me the current price of ETH but for the Quantity column, it showed zero… does that mean I have Zero ETH in my wallet? (I am sure I have some fraction of ETH as at when I connected)

How this project isn’t a rug? Cux I have seen lots of rug projects

2 Likes

Very impressive project?