PayTron- Ease Payment

Hi Im_31
Thank you
Yes PayTron has a lot of amazing utilities coming up soon

4 Likes

Hola, gracias por tener en consideraciĆ³n las opiniones de la comunidad.
Hago referencia a poder realizar un ecomerce, entre particulares y empresas.

3 Likes

Having a payment platform where users can easily track their purchases is not bad and I think itā€™s a good idea that was brought you.

So if youā€™re familiar with e-commerce sites that help businesses launch their business on the site

PayTron can help oversee such e-commerce site

PayTron can try to uhm somehow handle all the transactions for all those businesses
This is my idea

4 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ve looked into it and making new considerations.

Yes please, Iā€™ve looked into it and making new considerations.

2 Likes

Greetings @G.Veyron ! Your project seems to be missing details on:

DoraHacks Project Link:
Project Website:
Project Details:
Smart Contract Links:
Project Milestones:

Please add them to your project. Thank you!

1 Like

The project looks amazing.
If i read right companies can leverage your platform to pay its workers.

Now my question is, will companies have to pay a monthly or yearly subscription fee to use your services??

Also for the users, aside being able to track their transactions, will they have to pay any fees for receiving their salaries through your platform??

4 Likes

Only companies will need to pay to make use of our platform and when am done with the e_commerce merchant that wants to make use it our module to handle sales will need to pay a little Token for subscription Monthly or annually.

1 Like

Please i have updated it, kindly check and inform me if thereā€™s anything left.

3 Likes

Welcome to tron hackerton season 4, your project looks good
I didnā€™t recieve any reply from you concerning my direct message so I spoke with another forum member and was able to get the testnet tokens so what next

3 Likes

Hi G. Veyron, congratulations for the project.

As I understand, your platform will allow companies to pay their employees by using TRON and TRC-20 tokens, correct?

I have a question about your go to market strategy.

Who are your early adopters? What are the companies that pays their employees with these tokens? Are you also doing some kind of abstraction by using the Tron Blockchain, so that any company can use the system to pay their employees with fiat currency?

Would love to understand more!

3 Likes

you are welcome to trondao forum
stay active

4 Likes

Welcome to this great Forum, feel at home

3 Likes

Thanks, mate. May I ask, how can I create a post?

2 Likes

please as a community member you need to stay active for a while. Get your basic badge abd you can create a post. Spend some good time here, read, comment, like comments and others

2 Likes

Thank you, mate. Will do that.

3 Likes

So i sgould creare a new smart contract each month for my employees? Or can I activate a recurring event? If my employee is fired in the meanwhile the remaining amount will be returned?

2 Likes

Hello Rafa
You welcome to Tron Hackathon session 4
Welcome to lovely Tron Dao forum

Stay active with us
Good question you asked there
We too will learn from it
When it been answered.

1 Like

Thank you for the questions and no you would not have to create a new smart contract every month the smart contract operates in such a way that as soon as the employee is subscribed to the plan and the time duration for payment elapses then the tokens sent to the employee and then the event repeats it self for the next time duration ie (it is reoccurring)
Also to answer your second question the company can at anytime cancel the subscription of an employee

Iā€™ve listened to advices from you all and thank you
I will be working more on the contract and the e-commerce module before proceeding to the app. Thank you

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I call listening to the community and workingšŸ™ŒšŸ½.
You definitely have my vote :heart:
Letā€™s stay active and keep building as @WindsOfChange92 said building is possible but you have to be careful not to develop fault on your build while the judges are testing.
So I advice you build locally wait until itā€™s very ready and weā€™ll tested before deploying that build
Thank you.

@Nana66419 how did you get licensed badge been trying to get it lol

3 Likes